PDA

View Full Version : Any need for more music?

White Yoshi
03-31-12, 05:36 PM
Does Topaz have any need for more in-game music? If so, I think I can help with that.

NyteFyre
03-31-12, 06:48 PM
As far as I know, there isn't any specific list of places that need music. What I do know is that we need cries for Pokemon, which Blade/Pikang has been working on here. (http://www.pokemontopaz.net/forums/showthread.php?44-Cries-and...OMG!) Irot_Rebod, our resident 'here one day gone the next' Composer has made several compositions that may or may not be used in game here. (http://www.pokemontopaz.net/forums/showthread.php?185-Irot-s-compositions/page3)

Without delving deeper into the threads, I can't say for sure what has and hasn't been done, but my advice to you is to check out those threads and decide for yourself if you think we need more music. If you can come up with some awesome music, we would all appreciate it deeply. Consistent updates would be nice as well, if you do decide to craft some music.

ImmunityBow
04-01-12, 07:04 PM
Last time I checked Irot_Rebod was struggling with making Orion themes (for plotline events, Orion Battles, and such). If you want to take a stab at that go ahead.

Triumph
05-06-12, 02:28 PM
This is semi-related, but will tart off on a tangent. I recently started learning Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring. And thought this would actually fit quite well in a Pokemon setting if the instruments were changed up a little bit.

What say you?

ImmunityBow
05-07-12, 07:54 AM
As soon as the first bar came up when I searched Youtube for it I recognized the piece. So it might be too recognizable.

Triumph
05-07-12, 11:18 PM
I mean it's completely fair use. Bach has been dead and the copyright expired. Maybe if I or someone else threw in some changes it could sound cool.

ImmunityBow
05-08-12, 01:19 AM
What I meant is that when someone recognizes it then it gets distracting because people generally don't see Bach as "Pokemon". If you'd like to try go ahead but if possible make it a quick draft so you don't waste time if others here decide the same way that I'm thinking right now.

Triumph
05-09-12, 07:53 PM
Fair enough.