PDA

View Full Version : Togepi

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-04-10, 02:36 PM
Post ideas for Togepi here.

TOGEPI are said to store happiness in their shells. They are also known for their ability to cheer up sad people from their misery with its happiness.

TOGEPI's eggshell is said to contain a great power. There are records of battles where a TOGEPI has used powerful attacks such as HYDRO PUMP and FAULT LINE.

Cranky Guy
01-08-10, 12:14 PM
TOGEPI are said to store happiness in their shells. They are also known for their ability to cheer up sad people from their misery with its happiness.

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-16-10, 04:52 AM
TOGEPI's eggshell is said to contain a great power. There are records of battles where a TOGEPI has used powerful attacks such as HYDRO PUMP and FAULT LINE.

Cranky Guy
01-16-10, 09:06 AM
Ummm MI, Hydro pump and fault line sound a bit strange. How about psychic and rollout?

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-16-10, 05:53 PM
Togepi can use any of those moves due to metronome.

Reliability
03-20-11, 08:51 PM
TOGEPI has to sleep for several hours a day. The calming effect produced by a sleeping TOGEPI has been put to use in sleep studies.

Blade Flight
03-20-11, 09:18 PM
Not really liking that one...though I do have an idea for this one!

When a TOGEPI hatches from its Egg, only its head and limbs are visible. The colorful shapes on its eggshell seem to contain a engimatic power that prepares it for evolution.

Reason for this one? I always wondered if the eggshell fused with its body when it evolved into Togetic or something.

Reliability
03-20-11, 10:10 PM
I'm fine with this.

NyteFyre
03-20-11, 10:19 PM
sounds great, Pikang! I've been wondering that myself.

Cyndadile
03-20-11, 10:23 PM
+

I think Egg should be all caps, though.

Irot_Rebod
03-20-11, 10:24 PM
Pikang's is purty durn gewd. +1

Reliability
03-20-11, 10:53 PM
K

Togepi: When a TOGEPI hatches from its EGG, only its head and limbs are visible. The colorful shapes on its eggshell seem to contain a enigmatic power that prepares it for evolution.