PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem draft

ImmunityBow
08-23-12, 03:19 PM
Is anyone interested in doing a Fire Emblem draft starting sometime next week or so? If so, what game would you prefer?

NyteFyre
08-23-12, 03:24 PM
Perhaps, If I had any idea what a draft is, in terms of FE, and If I played FE.

ImmunityBow
08-23-12, 03:59 PM
Hmm it's tough if you haven't played FE before. I'd explain but it would mean very little until then.

NyteFyre
08-23-12, 04:07 PM
Yeah, it probably would, considering the fact that the only FE characters I've ever even seen, and played, are Marth, Roy, and Ike. I'm sure you can guess how.

Reliability
08-23-12, 07:35 PM
I won't have access to any games, unfortunately.

Eduardo
08-29-12, 04:20 AM
Explain the Draft, IB

ImmunityBow
08-29-12, 05:42 AM
You usually need around 4 people for a draft. We get a character list for one of the games and take turns drafting the characters (some characters such as the main lord are free, depending on the game). Once we are done drafting, the characters that you've drafted are the only characters you can use for the game. (They are the only ones who can fight, the rest are usually kept out of the way unless you need them to recruit a character you've drafted or some drafts allow them to shop etc.) The person who completes the game in the fewest turns wins.

epicpokenerd!
09-02-12, 11:06 PM
I love Fire Emblem! I would be willing to do this, I have instant access to all GBA Fire Emblem games, if that's ok. I don't have any console ones. Also how many characters can be drafted?

ImmunityBow
09-02-12, 11:18 PM
It depends on the game. Usually you get around 8-10 characters. Sometimes you get left with a lot of latecomers and have to spend half the game with 4-5.