PDA

View Full Version : Corsola

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-04-10, 03:05 PM
Post ideas for Corsola here.

Cranky Guy
01-08-10, 07:18 AM
CORSOLA are famous for the beautiful corals on its head. POKEMANIACS are always on the lookout for it, for its appearences have turned rare due to hunters catching them for their corals.

ImmunityBow
08-09-10, 01:39 AM
CORSOLA's environmental sensitivity is so strong that rising acidity and temperatures cause its numbers to greatly diminish. Savvy tourists know that CORSOLA indicates a truly pristine area.

NyteFyre
08-09-10, 01:49 AM
Sounds good, IB, but on the last part, instead of "CORSOLA indicates" why not put something along the lines of "CORSOLA sightings" or something?

Cyndadile
08-10-10, 01:02 PM
Edit to IB's:

CORSOLA's environmental sensitivity is so strong that rising acidity and temperatures cause its numbers to greatly diminish. Savvy tourists know that the presence of CORSOLA indicates a truly pristine area.

CORSOLA's environmental sensitivity is so strong that rising acidity and temperatures cause its numbers to greatly diminish. CORSOLA are often used by hotels by the ocean to check if the water is the right temerature for tourists.
(Not.)

ImmunityBow
08-10-10, 03:36 PM
The length is starting to worry me, though that first one works perfectly otherwise:

CORSOLA's environmental sensitivity is so strong that rising acidity and temperatures cause its numbers to greatly diminish. Savvy tourists know that CORSOLA's presence indicates a truly pristine area.

Cyndadile
08-10-10, 03:50 PM
Sounds good, but it would be better if we changed the second CORSOLA. Would "it" work? Probably not.

NyteFyre
08-11-10, 01:27 AM
"Their pressence" maybe? If not, IB's version works best.

ImmunityBow
08-11-10, 04:45 AM
Changing from singular to plural is unprofessional, so "their presence" won't do, sorry.

NyteFyre
08-11-10, 03:44 PM
Like i said, if that didn't work, then I was fine with your last edit.

ImmunityBow
08-26-10, 11:22 PM
Any other opinions?

SilentSentinel
08-26-10, 11:51 PM
I think your last edit is fine.

ImmunityBow
01-05-11, 02:50 AM
Just bumping this since it had 4 votes.

CORSOLA's environmental sensitivity is so strong that rising acidity and temperatures cause its numbers to greatly diminish. Savvy tourists know that its presence indicates a truly pristine area.

Seems like it would work too, now that I look at it again. I wouldn't entirely discredit the second CORSOLA though, since it seems like it could work to (to emphasize that it's Corsola's presence that is the clincher.)

PokePoindexter
01-06-11, 05:45 AM
I make the fifth voter.

ImmunityBow
01-07-11, 03:46 AM
Cool then.

Corsola: CORSOLA's environmental sensitivity is so strong that rising acidity and temperatures cause its numbers to greatly diminish. Savvy tourists know that its presence indicates a truly pristine area.

Cyndadile
01-29-11, 01:43 AM
Lock?