PDA

View Full Version : A few MODs installed

zeroality
01-09-10, 04:02 AM
Separate Sticky and Normal Threads - self explanatory.
Latest Posters - similar to what we had, no I can't get rid of the 'new members' part without heavily modifying the code.
Postbit Legacy Tables - the v4 way of centering avatars really blew so I got this. We will most likely be modifying this one up a bit - especially on the Morning skin's colors.
Add New Thread from Forum Home - I hope many of you will like this. There's a new paper-like icon (may change) in the middle where you can click.

We are working on reducing the space between posts and sigs but it has been a headache so far, will keep you guys posted on that one. Also please note that we are working on getting the skins back up and there is a rudimentary version of a 'new' Morning skin up (use the selector at the bottom). We plan on putting up the classic Morning/Midnight skins as well. It is undetermined if we will have a 'new' Midnight design.

Once the skins are finished, we will start fixing the images/banner/smilies/post icons/whatever. More changes to come so stay tuned!

NyteFyre
01-09-10, 02:17 PM
things look great, Zero! good luck with finishing everything up...

SilentSentinel
01-09-10, 08:23 PM
I'm glad we'll have our skins back soon. This white is kind of sterile looking.

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-10-10, 06:47 PM
I like how you can go right to the latest post by clicking on the arrows next to them. Thats a good feature.

zeroality
01-10-10, 07:55 PM
I changed how the Latest Posts section looks after finding out that it wasn't that difficult to edit.

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-11-10, 01:20 AM
Oh yeah the newest 10 user thing is gone. Cool with me. Also avatar size seems to have gotten bigger.

NyteFyre
01-11-10, 01:22 AM
yeah, i noticed too...great job, zero!

zeroality
01-11-10, 02:17 AM
Oh yeah the newest 10 user thing is gone. Cool with me. Also avatar size seems to have gotten bigger.

That's because I didn't setup user permissions before everybody registered, so it was on the default avatar size which was 80x80. You can now use 100x100 and larger filesizes.

zeroality
01-15-10, 12:23 AM
Oh, I forgot to post this but we have fixed the white space between posts and sigs.

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-16-10, 04:42 AM
Great! Time for me to get a sig now.

zeroality
01-28-10, 06:27 PM
I'd like to apologize for not doing anything with the skins yet. Tomorrow, I am going to put my other stuff on hold and spend all day on it.

PS: If there's anything else you want fixed/added, post here or forever hold your peace.

Edit: OK, I got roped into babysitting today so I am too tired to do anything. I have a project this weekend so it will be early next week but I'll get it done.

zeroality
02-05-10, 05:51 AM
My bad, I thought I posted about this but my LCD monitor went out and I am using my mom's really shitty CRT monitor. I can't distinguish between subtle colors, the brightness is awful, etc so I can't work on the skins until my new LCD comes tomorrow. Then I can spend the weekend doing that.

I might put in a couple new MODs during the night, if I do then I'll edit this post.