PDA

View Full Version : Ubers tournament signups

zeroality
01-10-10, 08:35 AM
This is the only 'regular' metagame of D/P that we haven't done yet so I will need you to (if you want/can) add suggestions to your "in" posts as to what the next tournament formats will be. It'd be nice if we got more than a couple ideas so we can keep this rolling.

Standard D/P Ubers with Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause, Timed Battle.

We will be playing Smogon rules so Arceus is not allowed but you are free to use ANY other Pokemon that you wish.

Go ahead and sign up! :)

Reliability
01-10-10, 11:54 AM
Signing up, but I really can't think of anything. If I do, I'll let you know. :(

XTS
01-10-10, 03:05 PM
Ubers is probably going to be my weakest point, but in regardless.

There's Little Cup, maybe a BL tournament, NFE, or I think someone suggested Monotype somewhere....

ImmunityBow
01-10-10, 03:20 PM
I'd love to try Little Cup some time.

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-10-10, 04:45 PM
In.

Little Cup seems pretty cool

zeroality
01-10-10, 05:12 PM
In.

I remember RSE mono tournaments, they were fun. Yeah, good suggestions so far.

Shadow_Rukario
01-10-10, 07:06 PM
In.

A little cup tourney would be cool, I've been studying it recently because I got interested in it. Never been in a tourney though.

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-10-10, 07:08 PM
Its unique party because there are some restrictions about having tutor moves from 3rd gen. Ill have to read smogons guide for it.

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-12-10, 01:56 AM
Sorry about the Double Post but I had no idea that uber teams were this complex. I thought it would just be pick the most powerful and go but it's much different than that.

Cranky Guy
01-15-10, 03:46 PM
I think I wanna go in. But before that, how do you play? (I mean like, how do you connnect to play against each other?)

zeroality
01-15-10, 04:43 PM
IB, are you in? You weren't clear about that in your post.

cranky guy, we use Shoddy Battle (http://shoddybattle.com/) and we connect to the Smogon University server. When you install it and get to the list of servers, you'll see it at the very top. Are you going to get Shoddy and join this?

If you two are in, that is 8 and we can start so let me know ASAP.

ImmunityBow
01-16-10, 01:28 AM
I can be there in a pinch, but I'm not overly interested in an uber tourney so no unless you can't find someone else.

SilentSentinel
01-16-10, 02:13 AM
eh, what the hell. I'll probably lose again, but I may as well try.

Cranky Guy
01-16-10, 09:14 AM
Im out.

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-16-10, 05:45 PM
Im out.

Why?

Cranky Guy
01-23-10, 08:48 AM
I cant seem to get linked with smogon.