PDA

View Full Version : Togetic

NyteFyre
01-11-10, 01:17 AM
yeah, had to do this one...Togepi i love, but it was already done, so it's evo is the next best thing!

Playful and caring, TOGETIC are easily affected by the emotions of those around it. You can generally tell how a person truly is by how TOGETIC reacts toward them.

TOGETIC brings happiness to anywhere it goes. Anyone can tell a bad trainer from a good trainer from the way TOGETIC reacts towards it.

Playful and caring, TOGETIC is easily affected by the emotions of those around it. You can often discern a person's true nature by observing TOGETIC's behavior around them.

Playful and caring, TOGETIC is easily affected by the emotions of those around it. It can discern a person's true nature by sensing the person's real emotions.

not sure how good it is, other suggestions and/or entries are needed...

Cranky Guy
01-15-10, 03:35 PM
TOGETIC brings happiness to anywhere it goes. Anyone can tell a bad trainer from a good trainer from the way a TOGETIC reacts towards it.

Phoenixsong
01-15-10, 05:27 PM
Drake's is pretty good, though you can't refer to Togetic as both singular and plural in the same thought like that and you wouldn't use italics. Perhaps as an edit to clean it up a bit:

Playful and caring, TOGETIC is easily affected by the emotions of those around it. You can often discern a person's true nature by observing a TOGETIC's behavior around them.

Meh, not a great idea to use the Pokémon's name twice but I couldn't think of a way to reword that right now. Would probably still work if the "often" in the second sentence was removed, so either way.

NyteFyre
01-15-10, 08:00 PM
Playful and caring, TOGETIC is easily affected by the emotions of those around it. It can discern a person's true nature by sensing the person's real emotions.

edit to Phoenixsong's

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-15-10, 08:07 PM
I prefere Pheonixsong's original.

NyteFyre
01-15-10, 08:08 PM
me too, except for the whole using Togetic twice....but i guess it can't be helped...

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-15-10, 11:19 PM
I concur with BTG

ImmunityBow
01-16-10, 01:40 AM
Yes, #3 in the OP is my favourite one here, though remember that Pokemon names are proper nouns, you shouldn't need "a TOGETIC", you would put "TOGETIC" simply.

SilentSentinel
01-16-10, 02:17 AM
Yeah, that one is cool.

Cranky Guy
01-16-10, 02:57 AM
Whateva.

ImmunityBow
08-09-10, 01:37 AM
This actually has 5 votes. I'll give it a day for protest since it's been so long but otherwise it's done.

Togetic: Playful and caring, TOGETIC is easily affected by the emotions of those around it. You can often discern a person's true nature by observing TOGETIC's behavior around them.