PDA

View Full Version : Primeape

SilentSentinel
12-28-09, 06:08 PM
You had to have seen this coming.

When a PRIMEAPE becomes enraged, it will chase after the offender. PRIMEAPE will not give up the chase until it has caught its foe.

PRIMEAPE not only famed for its outbursts of anger, but for its surprisingly keen sense of smell. Its nose is a valuable asset in tracking prey.

PRIMEAPE is capable of sending extra blood to its muscles in times of need. However, this action results in less oxygen being supplied to its brain, causing an inability to make rational decisions.

PRIMEAPE has a very short temper and will go into a blind rage at a moments notice. While enraged it will lose all sense of reasoning and blindly chase after the first target it sees.

Hey, that guys name has primeape in it and he's doing primeape...

Black Temple Gaurdian
12-28-09, 08:52 PM
PRIMEAPE have a very short temper and will go into a blind rage at a moments notice. While enraged a PRIMEAPE will lose all sense of reasoning and blindy chase after the first target it sees.

Cranky Guy
01-01-10, 03:23 PM
BTG's is okay but i think i can tinker with it.

PRIMEAPE's have very short temper and will go into a blind rage at a moments notice.While enraged,a PRIMEAPE will lose all it's sense of reasoning and will blindly chase after the first thing it sees.

The only changes are at the start,middle and the end.

Cyndadile
01-11-10, 01:08 AM
An alternate to #3:
PRIMEAPE is capable of sending extra blood to its muscles in times of need. However, this action results in less oxyegen being supplied to its brain, causing an inablity to make rational desicions.
OR
PRIMEAPE is capable of sending extra blood to its muscles in times of need. This action also results in less oxyegen being supplied to its brain, causing PRIMEAPE to make irrational desicions.

NyteFyre
01-11-10, 01:12 AM
ehh, Cyndadile, yours sorta tries to explain things about it, and that' doesn't work so well...BTG's sounds really good, none of the others are....umm....yeah,not sure what to say about the others...

ImmunityBow
01-11-10, 01:37 AM
I actually kind of like Cyndadile's. It would certainly account for some of Primeape's quirks and it makes sense on a biological point of view for it to be able to pump up its muscles whenever it needs the burst of strength.

SilentSentinel
01-11-10, 04:02 AM
Cyndadile's edit is my favorite for now.

NyteFyre
01-11-10, 11:23 AM
well,i guess that works fine...

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-16-10, 04:46 AM
Cool with me.

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-16-10, 07:28 AM
I like mine, obviously. As did nightfyre

Cranky Guy
01-16-10, 09:03 AM
OK, all the votes go too Nightfyre. (Except for BTG.)

Mediocrity_Incarnate
01-16-10, 05:54 PM
Dont you mean they all go to Cyndadile?

Blade Flight
04-22-10, 04:13 PM
I like Cyndadile's the best, TBH.

Cranky Guy
06-06-10, 08:39 AM
My mistake.

zeroality
06-06-10, 08:49 AM
My vote goes to Cyndadile's.

ImmunityBow
06-06-10, 03:01 PM
The vote's not entirely clear so I'll give it a day for people to argue why Cyndadile's with some minor spelling edits shouldn't be chosen:

PRIMEAPE is capable of sending extra blood to its muscles in times of need. However, less oxygen is being supplied to its brain, causing an inability to make rational decisions.

ImmunityBow
08-29-10, 11:40 PM
Okay, done:

Primeape: PRIMEAPE is capable of sending extra blood to its muscles in times of need. However, less oxygen is being supplied to its brain, causing an inability to make rational decisions.