PDA

View Full Version : Meowth

Quinn
12-29-09, 05:09 PM
This nocturnal POKEMON silently creeps around at night. When it finds a shiny item, it eyes glitter brightly.

MEOWTH quietly creeps the streets at night. It searches for shiny coins and round objects.

This POKEMON is a common pet. It sometimes steals owner’s change and spoons for shininess.

They sleep with sun rays on them during day. During night they roam the streets in search for shiny coins.

Due to its attraction for shiny objects, MEOWTH is a popular POKeMON among thieves. It has a reputation for running the streets of big cities at night looking for loose change.

MEOWTH are very vain and lazy POKEMON, prefering others to do its work for it. However, it is usually owned as pets by millionares because of its ability to use PAY DAY.

PokePoindexter
12-29-09, 07:26 PM
Due to its attraction for shiny objects, MEOWTH is a popular POKeMON among thieves. It has a reputation for running the streets of big cities at night looking for loose change.

ImmunityBow
12-30-09, 12:58 AM
Quinn. I see that you've done a bit of research before making these, and thank you for it. However, the style we're going for is RSE, not Fire Red / Leaf Green. Thus: The POKEMON is always referred to in all caps in the entry, and generally they're a bit longer. That should let you fit a little more content into each entry.

Quinn
12-30-09, 07:06 PM
Okay thanx for the helpful advice...I'll try to put a couple more words into them.

Cranky Guy
01-02-10, 04:28 PM
MEOWTH are very vain and lazy POKEMON, prefering others to do its work for it. However, it is usually owned as pets by millionares because of its ability to learn the move "Pay Day".

I thought of all I could but this is all I think of Meowth.(I dont hold it in high regard.)

Reliability
03-20-11, 07:08 PM
MEOWTH are often owned as financial good luck charms. It is mistakenly thought that MEOWTH are good accountants, a belief that has caused several businesses to fail.

Cyndadile
03-20-11, 09:35 PM
+

Reliability
03-20-11, 10:09 PM
Slightly edited it, so I need a re-vote from Cyn for it to count.

Cyndadile
03-20-11, 10:22 PM
+

Irot_Rebod
03-20-11, 10:24 PM
*like button*

NyteFyre
03-20-11, 11:22 PM
Sounds good to me! +1

ImmunityBow
03-21-11, 03:34 AM
Singular please:

MEOWTH is often kept as a financial good luck charm. It is mistakenly thought that its love for money makes it a good accountant, and many a business has failed as a result.

zeroality
03-21-11, 08:56 AM
Well let's go ahead and count me as the 4th vote since all you did was change the plural to singular.

+

Reliability
03-21-11, 01:07 PM
Well, more was done than that, but the concept is still the same.

Meowth: MEOWTH is often kept as a financial good luck charm. It is mistakenly thought that its love for money makes it a good accountant, and many a business has failed as a result.