PDA

View Full Version : Ninetales

Quinn
12-29-09, 05:36 PM
Very calm natured. If anything pulls one of its tails, NINETALES will lay a thousand year curse on them.

Their tails have a supernatural power, different for each. If one of these tails are grabbed, then it lays a 1000 year curse.

These POKEMON are very intelligent and can understand human speech. One myth says that 9 wizards merged, creating NINETALES.

Their tails are embedded with a power that can let them live for 1000 years. During their life, their coats turn glimmering gold.

NINETALES is incredibly proud and devious, and will only obey a trainer it deems it worthy of raising it. It seems docile at first glance, but it can have a darker disposition on the inside.

Though this POKEMON is a very calm nature, it gets very agitated when anything pulls one of its tails. When that happenes NINETALES lays a 1000 year curse on them.

NINETALES never forgets a moment where it was wronged. One that has been wronged greatly, and many times develops a reddish glow in its eyes, as well as a caustic disposition.

PokePoindexter
12-29-09, 07:52 PM
The first entry totally contradicts itself, and they all seem to be saying the same thing (except the third). I'd do something more like this:

NINETALES is incredibly proud and devious, and will only obey a trainer it deems it worthy of raising it. It seems docile at first glance, but it can have a darker disposition on the inside.
I think Nintendo wanted Ninetales to look nice and docile more than it does a calculating creature.

Quinn
12-29-09, 08:54 PM
I know they are. that is so people get the same idea, but with some different ways to say it.

I do see your point on number 1 Let me redo it.

Though this POKEMON is a very calm nature, it gets very agitated when anything pulls one of its tails. When that happenes NINETALES lays a 1000 year curse on them.

Or with a different ending...that is kinda random

Though this POKEMON is a very calm nature, it gets very agitated when anything pulls one of its tails. These tails let NINETALES live at least 1000 years

Cranky Guy
01-02-10, 07:50 AM
Im gonna try and help.

NINETAILS,despite its looks,has a very devious nature and will only heed towards someone it thinks is worthy to be its trainer. If a person is foolish enough to pull onto one of its nine tails,a thousand year curse will be layed upon that person.

Maybe its a tad to wordy?

ImmunityBow
01-02-10, 03:28 PM
NINETALES never forgets a moment where it was wronged. One that has been wronged greatly, and many times develops a reddish glow in its eyes, as well as a caustic disposition.

Cranky Guy
01-02-10, 04:01 PM
IB yours sounds kinda strange if you ask me.

PokePoindexter
01-02-10, 08:13 PM
I still prefer either mine or IBow's. I like the idea of Ninetales being some sinister, calculating Pokemon full of vengeful ideas.

ImmunityBow
01-02-10, 08:24 PM
Yeah, my impression of Ninetales when looking at its flavour, sprite, moveset, is "Grudge", and I enjoy having a Pokemon with such a clear theme.

Black Temple Gaurdian
02-21-11, 12:18 PM
NINETALES makes a great companion for those who wish to appear important. If a person touches the pure white coat without permission, they run the risk of having a thousand year long curse placed upon them.

ImmunityBow
02-22-11, 03:42 AM
NINETALES makes a great companion for those who wish to appear important.

I think it's been well established that I really dislike references to Pokemon as particularly good companions to anything. There's also the issue of length.

Reliability
03-18-11, 12:17 AM
NINETALES never forgets a moment where it was wronged. Those who commit misdeeds in its sight report suffering nightmares of burning, red eyes.

ImmunityBow
03-18-11, 12:20 AM
Yes!

Tyrannigon64
03-18-11, 12:23 AM
Yes!

Irot_Rebod
03-18-11, 12:25 AM
Yes!

Cyndadile
03-18-11, 12:41 AM

NyteFyre