PDA

View Full Version : Vulpix

Quinn
12-29-09, 05:41 PM
After birth, it has one white tail. As it matures, the tail splits into six.

These POKEMON can control fireballs with a flame inside their body. They are very warm and cuddly too.

When a VULPIX is born, they only have one white tail. As it matures, its tail gains color and splits into six, and then into even more tails.

Its seemingly tender disposition makes it a popular pet. When angered, however, VULPIX is capable of controlling fire to ensure its target gets hit.

VULPIX have a flame inside their bodies. This flame lets them control fire, and also makes it a warm and cuddly pet.

There is a remarkable difference between the fire of a trained and that of a wild VULPIX. The former's is a focused, easy to control flame while the latter's flares spontaneously.

PokePoindexter
12-29-09, 07:42 PM
What I don't like about those entries is they're pretty much duplicates of entries already created by Nintendo.

Its seemingly tender disposition makes it a popular pet. When angered, however, VULPIX is capable of controlling fire to ensure its target gets hit.

Quinn
12-29-09, 08:32 PM
But you cant edit them too much. Then it sounds like a totally different pokemon.

VULPIX have a flame inside their bodies. This flame lets them control fire, and also makes it a warm and cuddly pet.

PokePoindexter
12-30-09, 04:14 AM
But you cant edit them too much. Then it sounds like a totally different pokemon.
Some of Nintendo's entries for some Pokemon totally confuse me anyway. I see nothing wrong with adding a different flair to a PokeDex entry for a Pokemon.

Cranky Guy
01-02-10, 07:33 AM
VULPIX's warm fur is one of the reasons it is loved as a pet. If it is angered,it will spurt flames from its mouth.

What do u think?

ImmunityBow
01-02-10, 03:17 PM
There is a remarkable difference between the fire of a trained and that of a wild VULPIX. The former's is a focused, easy to control flame while the latter's flares spontaneously.

Cranky Guy
01-02-10, 04:03 PM
Hmmm I dunno what to say about IB's this time. Its not bad but its also quite strange.

Reliability
03-20-11, 07:16 PM
IB's concept, reworded:

Unless trained to restrain itself, VULPIX cannot regulate the amount of fire it produces. Wild VULPIX avoid producing fire at all, fearful of setting fire to everything around them.

Irot_Rebod
03-20-11, 07:21 PM
I definitely liked IB's concept, and I think Reli's rewording makes it even better.

NyteFyre
03-20-11, 07:30 PM
I agree, IR, Reli and IB's suggestions have really pushed these Dex entries to completion in a timely manner.

+1 voter.

Tyrannigon64
03-20-11, 07:41 PM
+1 voter.

Cyndadile
03-20-11, 09:42 PM
I definitely liked IB's concept, and I think Reli's rewording makes it even better.

Reliability
03-20-11, 10:05 PM
It's what I do.

Vulpix: Unless trained to restrain itself, VULPIX cannot regulate the amount of fire it produces. Wild VULPIX avoid producing fire at all, fearful of setting fire to everything around them.