PDA

View Full Version : Grumpig

Quinn
12-29-09, 05:48 PM
Its uses odd dances and psychic power from its black pearls on its head to gain control of foes.

It uses psychic power from black pearls on its forehead. These pearls are worth a lot of money.

They use dance moves to gain control over foes. These dance moves became a very popular dance overseas.

GRUMPIG’s psychic comes from the black pearls on their foreheads. If they don’t gain their pearls, they can never use psychic powers.

GRUMPIG's black pearls on its forehead are the main source of its psychic abilities. These abilities enable it to completely control its foes.

They use an odd dance and psychic power to gain control of any foe. The only POKEMON they cant totally control is another GRUMPIG.

A GRUMPIG gets its psychic powers from the black pearls on its forehead. If the black pearls are shattered by an attack, it loses its psychic abilities.

PokePoindexter
12-29-09, 07:59 PM
Three of those entries are all essentially saying the exact same thing. I would only mention the pearls once.

GRUMPIG's black pearls on its forehead are the main source of its psychic abilities. These abilities enable it to completely control its foes.

Probably not the best you can do with it either, but I'm just putting in my two cents.

Quinn
12-29-09, 08:45 PM
I'm new at this, so I know they aren't gonna be perfect. But lets see if I can come up with another?

They use an odd dance and psychic power to gain control of any foe. The only POKEMON they cant totally control is another GRUMPIG.

Cranky Guy
01-01-10, 07:14 AM
I don't think Quinn's entry will work because

1.Can a GRUMPIG take over a LUGIA? and
2.Can a GRUMPIG dance?

Well, at least u admitted it might not be so good and at least u tried.Try again!

Just an idea.

A GRUMPIG gets it's psychic powers from the black pearls on it's forehead.If the black pearls are shattered by an attack,the GRUMPIG will lose it's psychic abilities.

Quinn
01-02-10, 05:49 PM
"for all you know, it could. Jk :)...idk. But it can dance...according to actual entries.

Cranky Guy
01-03-10, 03:14 PM
Ooooohhhhhhhh. Ok

SilentSentinel
02-19-10, 11:49 PM
Bumping because this entry is needed for the demo.

Malphis
02-20-10, 02:52 AM
Random suggestion: GRUMPIG derives its psychic abilities from the black pearls on its powers. If they are tampered with, it will lose control over its psychic powers.

-Malphis, ninjas in with an entry

SilentSentinel
02-21-10, 10:40 PM
GRUMPIG spends much of its time practicing an intricate dance. If it performs the dance perfectly, GRUMPIG can take over the minds of weaker pokemon.

Uses the mind control dance concept while adressing Cranky Guy's complaint.

Cyndadile
03-08-10, 11:35 PM
GRUMPIG uses the black pearls on its forehead to channel its psychic abilities. Many people sell the pearls on the black market, claiming that they give the holder psychic abilities.

How is that?

Cranky Guy
03-12-10, 06:49 AM
I like Rages entry better.

PokePoindexter
03-14-10, 07:42 PM
RP's looks better to me.

Oh, and sorry for being gone so long; I was on vacation where there was no Wi-Fi for the last two weeks.

OddCrow
03-23-10, 04:01 AM
GRUMPIG spends its spare time performing intricate dances to increase its psychic power. Its pearls grow blacker and become shinier as it charges up its power.

Cranky Guy
03-26-10, 03:19 AM
I still like Rages entry better.

NyteFyre
03-26-10, 10:43 AM
agreed, i like Rage's best...

Cranky Guy
06-02-10, 09:36 AM
When will someone close this?

ImmunityBow
06-03-10, 12:32 AM
When there's a full five votes.

Cranky Guy
06-03-10, 08:05 AM
sigh.

zeroality
06-03-10, 09:58 AM
Voting for rp's.

ImmunityBow
06-03-10, 11:28 PM
Grumpig: GRUMPIG spends much of its time practicing an intricate dance. If it performs the dance perfectly, it can take over the minds of weaker POKEMON.

I doubt will argue, but a couple of changes were made to follow the right format.