PDA

View Full Version : Test - Equill

OddCrow
04-06-10, 06:50 AM
I'm very new to this. I played the TCG for like 3-4 years when it first came out. All the new stuff is pretty overwhelming. I decided to try a card, I know there are flaws (no background, set list, etc) but I tried, if the response is good I'll do more (and get better) but if not then, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

http://yfrog.com/73126910722530396j

http://yfrog.com/73126910722530396j

zeroality
04-06-10, 09:07 AM
Can you try saving as .png instead, I can see .jpg artifacts all over that picture. Other than that, looks good. I never thought we'd actually see a card for this.

Keep in mind that this forum is closed to the public and they can't even see it. I'm not sure what we will be doing with the TCG.

Vuchato
04-06-10, 01:06 PM
Can you try saving as .png instead, I can see .jpg artifacts all over that picture. Other than that, looks good. I never thought we'd actually see a card for this.

Keep in mind that this forum is closed to the public and they can't even see it. I'm not sure what we will be doing with the TCG.

Just wanted to say that I could see it before I registered, I don't know if you want to fix that or not

shigmaster
04-06-10, 03:33 PM
hi

zeroality
04-06-10, 04:47 PM
oic, I guess IB opened it up or something. You guys should go introduce yourselves in the topic in General Discussion.

ImmunityBow
04-06-10, 09:08 PM
One suggestion I would make is not to use the Pokemon Card Maker. In general it's very limiting and you can't set a specific Topaz style with it. If I had more time I would just set a whole bunch of .psd blanks that could just easy be edited, but unfortunately I can't. If you look at the set list, there's a list of fonts and guides that can really help.

Also Equill seems really overpowered. 60 HP is very rare on a non-single-stage basic Pokemon IIRC and considering its base HP and moves a Pokepower just really pushes it over the edge, especially one that essentially could allow it to win battles all by itself.

Some really interesting ideas though!