PDA

View Full Version : Muk

PokePoindexter
12-30-09, 11:57 PM
MUK's flesh is literally a layer of thick sludge. If it doesn't eat enough poison gas, the sludge hardens and this POKeMON becomes completely immobile.

MUK is made when a GRIMER falls into a vat of radioactive toxic waste. This waste causes it to mutate, and become more poisonous. Standing around one too long can make one sick.

MUK's body releases poison gases that are harmful to humans and other POKEMON. If it comes near polluted waters, it grows bigger by absorbing the water and turning it into sludge for its body.

(Probably the worst idea I've had thus far, but it's worth a shot.)

NyteFyre
12-31-09, 02:29 AM
ehh...how about....

MUK
Muk was made when a Grimer fell into a vat of radioactive toxic waste. This waste caused it to mutate, and become more Poisonous. Standing around one too long can make one sick.

ImmunityBow
12-31-09, 02:48 PM
Try to keep each Pokedex entry to two sentences. I also generally don't like entries about how one Pokemon evolved from another, but that's just me.

Cranky Guy
01-01-10, 03:15 PM
Hehehehe.I totally agree with ImmunityBow.Here is one of my ideas.

MUK's body releases poison gases that are harmful to humans and other pokemon.If a MUK comes near polluted waters,it will grow bigger by absorbing the water and turning it into sludge for it's body.

Maybe it's a tad too long...

ImmunityBow
01-01-10, 03:28 PM
Just a couple of grammar and typo errors:

MUK's body releases poison gases that are harmful to humans and other POKEMON. If it comes near polluted waters, it grows bigger by absorbing the water and turning it into sludge for its body.

Make sure to put spaces after . and , capitalize POKEMON and "comes" and "grows" should be in the same tense. Also it's "its", not "it's", in this case.

Cranky Guy
01-01-10, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the grammer correction IB.

SilentSentinel
01-04-10, 07:20 PM
I like cranky guy's the best.

ImmunityBow
08-09-10, 01:49 AM
Sure, cranky guy's looks fine to me too.

NyteFyre
08-09-10, 01:54 AM
Agreed.

Cyndadile
08-10-10, 01:06 PM
Yep.