PDA

View Full Version : Mod App Results

SilentSentinel
05-18-10, 02:10 AM
After an agonizing amount of careful deliberation, we have made our selections as to who will be aiding us in the creation of the Topaz Text RPG! Many outstanding applications were turned in, and some great proses were written, so thanks to everyone who decided to come out this time around.

Ahem... drumroll please...

The first group of RPG Moderators are as follows:

NyteFyre
BlackTempleGuardian750
Havocwraith

The three of you should report to the RPG Arena as soon as you can.

Let's give a big round of applause to each of these fine individuals, and to those who were not selected this time around, don't worry, there will be plenty of opportunities to help out MLEX and I. Once again, thanks to everyone who applied, that's all for now!

-Topaz Admin Team

HavocWraith
05-18-10, 07:10 PM
YESSS!!! Thank you so much!! I'm excited to get started and help out!

Oh! btw! thanks for having my Dolphure concept art in the mod title thing!!! it's an honor!

Blade Flight
05-18-10, 07:12 PM
Personally, one person on that list, I think, should not have made it. Buuuuuut...I'm not naming anyone. >_>

Congratz to the other two, though!

Cyndadile
05-18-10, 07:18 PM
Although it does not directly affect me, could you make the color for the RPG Mods's name darker? As it is, it kind of blends into the background.

Proddit
05-19-10, 01:56 AM
It's been a while since I joined, I don't even think I've made a post.. O_o
But I'm glad to see a Text RPG. I can tell that if this happens then I'm going to be back a lot. Orange Islands got me into Text RPG's and I like them a lot. I probably would have tried to be a Mod, but I still don't quite understand how the whole concept of battles and stuff works(And I wasn't aware of any apps due to my terrible inactivity. TERRIBLE inactivity). I don't really know the people on here, but I'm sure you've made a good decision with those 3.

SilentSentinel
05-19-10, 02:24 AM
Oh yeah, I've seen you on OI before (I'm silentsentinel on there). Once the rpg is open, we'll be glad to have you playing!

zeroality
05-19-10, 04:53 AM
Oh! btw! thanks for having my Dolphure concept art in the mod title thing!!! it's an honor!
The honor is ours, to have your art. :)

Although it does not directly affect me, could you make the color for the RPG Mods's name darker? As it is, it kind of blends into the background.
It does, doesn't it? I'll adjust it.

NyteFyre
05-19-10, 06:41 PM
Awesome! i figured i'd make it, but it's still a relief that i did make it!
just curious, but what did the judges think of my battle?

HavocWraith
05-19-10, 06:56 PM
I would like to know what the judges think of my battle too....

DracoNyon
05-20-10, 12:05 AM
Congratulations new mods. Hopefully we can get the text rpg up and running soon!

NyteFyre
05-20-10, 12:09 AM
too bad we couldn't have our winning proses show cased, i would have liked for others to see mine. Ah well.

Quinn
05-20-10, 12:10 AM
Yah, I'm gonna probably try it out. Sounds pretty fun

Personally, one person on that list, I think, should not have made it. Buuuuuut...I'm not naming anyone. >_>

Congratz to the other two, though!
WTF? I dont know if its just me, but this seems like a slap in the face to all 3?

SilentSentinel
05-20-10, 12:15 AM
If you guys really want to show other people your proses, just ask people through pm if they want to see it or not. Please be polite though.

zeroality
05-20-10, 10:15 AM
Oh I must have missed that post. Try to refrain from saying stuff like that. You wouldn't want people making comments like that about you.

tyking16
05-20-10, 11:21 AM
Since I'm new here, all I can say is that I hope the people chosen do well. Looking forward to the Text RPG.

Quinn
05-21-10, 02:26 AM
I know I pm ed Pinkang X and we talked, though just so everyone else knows, sorry for bursting in my above post. I told him that, but so everyone else knows too. Dont want know bad doings, just how it sounded.
Change of subject: Good job to all, and you might see me there ;)