PDA

View Full Version : ???- Foldicrane Shiny voting thread

Reliability
05-19-10, 07:45 PM
Lol. Not really. :P

But I need some input. Since all of the back sprites that are needed for the demo have a placeholder at least, I'm at a cross-roads with what to do next. I could either :
A) Go on and make more back sprites of Pokemon that haven't been done yet
B) Re-do some of my earlier sprites to make them more suitable

Right now, I have no time or drive to sprite, so I haven't been. But summer is looming, and with that might come some more time and energy. So please give your input!

OddCrow
05-19-10, 08:11 PM
Revamp, only a small few need better/updated backsprites, so the task shouldn't be too laborious. Plus, the better the quality of the demo = the more people we get here = the faster stuff gets done = so on a so forth.

NyteFyre
05-19-10, 08:19 PM
i agree with Oddcrow, but if we want to release the demo any time soon, we need those backsprites done.

I say you revamp the sprites that really need it for now, and then work on the Backsprtes that are needed for the demo right now, you know find a middle ground.

Cyndadile
05-19-10, 09:11 PM
Who voted for that last one? And why did you even put that up?

I say new sprites/occasional revamps. Oh, and I like the green Foldicrane. Awesome pokemon, it is.

zeroality
05-20-10, 10:11 AM
I think it's better to do new sprites (the Pokemon that are needed for the demo) for the sake of completeness then we can go back and redo whatever needs to be redone. Makes more sense to get material done since Badara will start coding full time in a few weeks.