PDA

View Full Version : Favoritest Pokemon evar

noctournalrooster
08-11-10, 05:26 AM
What's yours, and why?
Mine is Mr. Mime. People seem to look at me oddly when I say that. For some reason, when I was 5 and Pokemon came out, we got a poster that had all 150 on it, and I seemed to have a fascination with Mr. Mime. I thought he just looked awesome, and he was psychic, which was my favorite type. When they actually aired the episode with Mr. Mimes in it, I thought it was the awesomest thing ever. :p And I love Mime Jr.! So adorable. :o

SilentSentinel
08-11-10, 04:08 PM
I'd say Electivire is probably my favorite canon poke. I used to not like him at all, but he grew on me after a while. He's also a great pokemon to use in competitive battles if you can play him right.

NyteFyre
08-11-10, 04:39 PM
I'd have to say my Favorite canon pokemon would have to be....Glaceon. I dunno why, but I like, regardless of how it does in competitive battling.

Out of Topazmon, I'd have to say either Ferrian, or Kunaiga.

Blade Flight
08-11-10, 10:43 PM
This is an easy question for me: Drifblim. I always had a thing for Pokemon based off of inanimate objects, and my favorite type is Ghost. So when the Hindenburg came back from the dead and started having little child-stealing babies, I was hooked.

XTS
08-13-10, 04:56 PM
Favoritest isn't a word >_>

Anyway, either.....Flygon or Absol, with Murkrow a somewhat distant third. Just because.

Silver
08-14-10, 02:09 AM
gallade will blow you away
and if that ain't good enough
he'll rip you ta shreds!!!!

JimCarrey990
08-14-10, 02:24 AM
Mine is Mudkip because he is my favorite starter

Reliability
08-14-10, 01:20 PM
I've always loved Cubone, and I'd have to say that this fact is still true. Kadabra and Furret are the closest contenders.

Silver
08-15-10, 03:10 AM
lovin' the avi reliability!!

neon.Barnacle
08-16-10, 07:02 AM
This badass right here

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/neonscreen/1265003959946.png

Eve
08-16-10, 05:10 PM
For all who know me I liek the Manaphiez!

ImmunityBow
08-16-10, 08:19 PM
Probably Tyranitar or Dragonite. Both are pretty calm until they hand you your butt in a fight, and the latter is a bus!

MewLoverEX
08-17-10, 04:45 PM
*points at name, avi.* Mew. My non-legendary favorite... I don't know. I can't decide on just one. Torchic, Charizard, and Milotic.

totodileman
08-23-10, 05:26 PM
I think mine is obvious. Totodiles line. So me and Quinn both love the water starter...take a guess how we are gonna show off our love for water? Were both getting tattoo's of Feraligatr. I haven't found a badass one for me, but he has. We dont want them to be identical though. Along with the fact that he is gonna also get typhlosion, meganium and then a tribal lugia ho-oh. I personally think he is kinda overdoing it, but hey that's his choice.

I'll soon have my love for feraligatr on my arm. Its gonna look BADASS! I might get it's eyes with this.
http://www.inkedtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/black_light_tattoo_9.jpg
They will GLOW!

Merlin
08-27-10, 05:11 PM
my favorite pokemon kinda changes according to generation...
such as my first being Rayquaza and the second being Giratina....
course a couple of other favorites are Charizard and Gyarados...

Limkins
10-07-10, 11:46 PM
What's yours, and why?
Mine is Mr. Mime. People seem to look at me oddly when I say that. For some reason, when I was 5 and Pokemon came out, we got a poster that had all 150 on it, and I seemed to have a fascination with Mr. Mime.o

I would so of thought you were gay if you were my child.

Anyways mine are (In order) Teddiursa, Zapdos, Articuno, Houndoom then Rhydon.

PokePoindexter
10-11-10, 01:37 AM
My two favorites are a tie between Ninetales and Crobat. The former has always had some cool capabilities not available to other Fire-types that give it unique roles in competitive battling (in RSE, he had Grudge and WoW; in DPPt he got Energy Ball and Nasty Plot; now in BW he has Drought), and the latter works great as a Lead or Utility. I can't complete an Emerald game without having both on my team (and I've completed it at least nine times).

Eve
10-13-10, 08:28 PM
Manaphy; 'nuff said.

MK94
10-18-10, 12:56 AM
ampharos is my favoret its just ausome

Toastdispenser
10-24-10, 11:53 PM
Can't have only one, Typhlosion, Lucario, Charizard, Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Scyther.

hobo
11-01-10, 11:35 PM
my favorties? probobly Lickylicky in third, Delibird in second, and bum bum bum baaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!! SNORLAX in first place.

Silver
11-07-10, 10:59 PM
gallade is gone
futachimaru is all the new rave now

Mila
11-08-10, 12:24 AM
Pidgeot has always been my favourite with Nidoking as a close second. I recently got back into Pearl though so Pachirisu is creeping up the list

Silver
12-09-10, 12:40 PM
okay, fully decided
gen 1:marowak
gen 2:sneasal
gen 3:absol
gen 4:gallade
gen 5:kirikizan!
topaz:ferrian
i don't know why, but they all seem to have something to do with swordsmanship
or is that just me?

Tyrannigon64
12-09-10, 05:32 PM
I like Flygon! . My second favorites are a tie between Mudkip and Marshtomp. I dunno why I like these guys, I just think they look cool and are awesome.

locknessjohnson
11-30-11, 06:59 AM
Pinsir! because he fakes being a fighting/bug type. he learns more fighting type moves than bug type moves and i more often use him as a fighting type, then a close second goes to Toxicroak because i love poison types and the fighting type on him, although majorly hindering regarding psychic types, helps with extra STAB attacks.

Cranky Guy
11-30-11, 09:01 AM
My favourite:

Topazmon: Pyreign. It looks badass for a Pokemon that I would compare to butterfree.

Pokemon: In terms of battling, I like Zoroark. In terms of looks, Probopass. Probopass made me LMAO.

Eduardo
12-03-11, 07:17 PM
Fearow, I fist like him when I saw him in the manga, and also Blaziken