PDA

View Full Version : Miltank

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-04-10, 02:01 PM
Post ideas for Miltank here.

The milk drawn from a healthy MILTANK is said to be creamy and delicious. Although it looks cute and harmless, MILTANK can release a powerfull ROLLOUT attack that can crush anything in its way.

MILTANK can run at great speeds despite its bulk. A study showing a small link between drinking its MOOMOO MILK and running ability caused a stampede of mothers dashing to buy some for their children.

MILTANK can run at great speeds despite its bulk. A study shows that the milk taken from it contains more vitamins and calcium than ordinary milk.

MILTANK can run at great speeds despite its bulk. A study showing a small link between drinking its MOOMOO MILK and running ability caused its price to rise greatly as parents rushed to buy some for their children.

MILTANK produces a nutrient-rich milk that is said to strengthen bones and muscles. Its MOOMOO MILK is a favorite among children and POKEMON alike.

This Pokemon makes a great companion, and an even better business partner. A happy MILTANK can produce up to 5 gallons of MOOMOO MILK a day, which can be sold at 100% profit.

Cranky Guy
02-17-10, 05:47 AM
The milk drawn from a healthy MILTANK is said to be creamy and delicious. Although it looks cute and harmless, MILTANK can release a powerfull ROLLOUT attack that can crush anything in its way.

ImmunityBow
02-18-10, 02:13 AM
MILTANK can run at great speeds despite its bulk. A study showing a small link between drinking its MOOMOO MILK and running ability caused a stampede of mothers dashing to buy some for their children.

Cranky Guy
02-19-10, 03:36 AM
Ummm, IB yours is OK but I really think that the second sentence belongs in a Pokedex, especially the part about the stampede of mothers. How is this?

MILTANK can run at great speeds despite its bulk. A study shows that the milk taken from it contains more vitamins and calcium than ordinary milk.

ImmunityBow
02-19-10, 04:25 AM
That's... really generic.

MILTANK can run at great speeds despite its bulk. A study showing a small link between drinking its MOOMOO MILK and running ability caused its price to rise greatly as parents rushed to buy some for their children.

Cranky Guy
02-19-10, 04:28 AM
Better than the first.

Cyndadile
03-08-10, 10:12 PM
MILTANK produces a nutrient-rich milk that is said to strengthen bones and muscles. There have been many inconclusive studies as to the actual properties of its MOOMOO MILK.

OR

MILTANK produces a nutrient-rich milk that is said to strengthen bones and muscles. Its MOOMOO MILK is a favorite among children and POKEMON alike.

MOO.

Cranky Guy
03-12-10, 06:53 AM
I like Cyndadiles first.

ImmunityBow
03-14-10, 12:21 PM
"There have been many inconclusive studies as to the actual properties of its MOOMOO MILK."

I don't see this appearing in an encyclopaedia. They're supposed to give information, no? Not information stating that no information has been found, especially with something as mundane as Moomoo Milk.

Cranky Guy
03-16-10, 06:50 AM
The problem is that your entry, IB, doesn't really fit into a pokedex. I'm gonna try a splice.

MILTANK can run at great speeds despite its bulk. Its MOOMOO MILK is a favorite among children and POKEMON alike.

I think it's supposed to be OK.

OddCrow
03-18-10, 06:02 PM
2 clauses aren't connected. My attempt.

This Pokemon makes a great companion, and an even better business partner. A happy MILTANK can produce up to 5 gallons of MOOMOO MILK a day, which can be sold at 100% profit.

SilentSentinel
03-18-10, 10:30 PM
I'd say that's my favorite one right now. It alludes to the Moomoo farmers.

Cranky Guy
03-19-10, 06:51 AM
Oddcrows entry is good but I think you may wanna change "100% profit".

NyteFyre
03-20-10, 07:41 PM
instead of '100% profit', how about 'for a very high profit', or 'for a very good profit', or something more like that? 100% just sounds a little too over the top....

OddCrow
03-23-10, 03:54 AM
This Pokemon makes a great companion, and an even better business partner. A happy MILTANK can produce up to 5 gallons of MOOMOO MILK a day, which can be sold for a high profit.

ketty
04-21-10, 03:17 PM
MILTANK produces a famous drink known as moomoo milk wich is known to be the reason why miltank can run so fast

NyteFyre
04-21-10, 06:22 PM
that one sounds good, Odd...

Blade Flight
04-24-10, 05:57 PM
MILTANK produces a famous drink known as moomoo milk wich is known to be the reason why miltank can run so fast

News flash: Miltank don't run BECAUSE of their milk. That entry is like saying Lemonade makes Cherubi more powerful (you know, since they're both fruit-related?)

Also, everyone knows that Miltank makes Moomoo Milk.

ImmunityBow
04-30-10, 02:58 AM
This Pokemon makes a great companion, and an even better business partner. A happy MILTANK can produce up to 5 gallons of MOOMOO MILK a day, which can be sold for a high profit.

This idea seems to be working out best. It's not a bad one either.

NyteFyre
04-30-10, 06:24 PM
agreed, it goes along with the general dex entry idea based upon Human-Pokemon interactions...

and i just plain like it

Cyndadile
06-18-10, 06:16 PM
MILTANK makes a great companion, and an even better business partner. When happy, it can produce up to 5 gallons of MOOMOO MILK a day, which can be sold for a high profit.

Thought I'd try making it fit with hte style a bit more (pokemon name in sentance one). Or I'm just trying to get it comfirmed sooner. You tell me.

Quinn
06-18-10, 06:19 PM
I like it, except the business partner part. When I read that, no kidding, I pictured a miltank in a tie, dressed formal.

Cyndadile
06-18-10, 06:28 PM
"I want 90% of the profit. Are you in?"
"MOOOOOOOOO."
"Good. You can buy youself a nice cowbell with your money."
"MOOOOOOOOO."
"Okay, now just-"
*MILTANK used ROLLOUT*
"Whaaa- AAHHHHHHH! 80%! 70! 60! 50! JUST DON'T-"
*CRACK*
"I can't feel my back..."
"MOOOOOOOOO."

I can see what you are getting at, but I don't think it will have a huge effect. Can you think of any alterantives? Maybe "but is often exploited for the milk it produces"?

Cranky Guy
06-28-10, 02:48 AM
MILTANK makes a great companion but is often exploited for the milk it produces. When happy, it can can produce up to 5 gallons of MOOMOO MILK a day, which can be sold for a high profit.

Maybe. Maybe not.

zeroality
06-28-10, 03:06 AM
lol'd @ Cyndadile's post. cranky guy, that's actually not bad at all.

Cranky Guy
06-28-10, 03:59 AM
Why thank you. I got it from Cyndadile.

ImmunityBow
06-28-10, 04:00 PM
That looks fine to me. I can imagine a Team Rocket Miltank Exploitation Facility appearing somewhere.

zeroality
07-03-10, 07:19 AM
That's 3 votes, any more?

NyteFyre
07-03-10, 02:30 PM
I like it.

Quinn
07-03-10, 10:49 PM
hell, works for me. I'm not much of a miltank user (I'm for the bull!), so it wont be seen too much for me. But still sounds good.

Cranky Guy
07-04-10, 10:35 AM
Im good.

Cyndadile
07-04-10, 09:33 PM
I am in agreement.

Cranky Guy
07-07-10, 03:46 PM
It's done, right?

ImmunityBow
07-17-10, 01:50 AM
Yes.

Miltank: MILTANK makes a great companion but is often exploited for the milk it produces. When happy, it can produce up to 5 gallons of MOOMOO MILK a day, which can be sold for a high profit.