PDA

View Full Version : Drowzee

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-04-10, 02:02 PM
Post ideas for Drowzee here.

DROWZEE can hypnotize people and other POKEMON using its psychic abilities. People who have met a DROWZEE often forget encountering it due to being brainwashed by its hypnotizing powers.

DROWZEE are very intelligent POKEMON. They have the ability to hypnotize people into believing that they are also POKEMON.

DROWZEE are very intelligent POKEMON and skilled hypnotists. Sometimes people can be seen acting like POKEMON because of a DROWZEE hypnotizing them for amusement.

Cranky Guy
01-04-10, 03:18 PM
DROWZEE can hypnotize people and other POKEMON using its psychic abilities. People who have met a DROWZEE often forget encountering it due to being brainwahed by its hypnotizing powers.

DROWZEE are very intelligent POKEMON. They have the ability to hypnotize people into believing that they are also POKEMON.

Just some ideas.

Cranky Guy
01-06-10, 03:48 PM
I meant brainwashed not"brainwahed".

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-06-10, 07:48 PM
DROWZEE are very intelligent POKEMON and skilled hypnotists. Sometimes people can be seen acting like pokemon because of a DROWZEE hypnotizing them for amusment.

Cranky Guy
01-08-10, 06:42 AM
DROWZEE are very intelligent POKEMON and skilled hypnotist. The only POKEMON that can release a person from its hypnotism is a HYPNO.

Reliability
03-20-11, 09:04 PM
DROWZEE are very ill-tempered, as they sleep very little. Historical studies suggest that this insomnia developed over time from using HYPNOSIS on themselves in order to fall asleep.

ImmunityBow
03-21-11, 03:47 AM
DROWZEE eats dreams in order to achieve REM in its own sleep. If it has not fed in a while, it becomes ill-tempered and can cause much damage due to its bulk.

Irot_Rebod
03-21-11, 05:20 AM
Both suggestions are good, but I find IB's to be a hair more flavorful.

zeroality
03-21-11, 09:01 AM
+1 for IB's.

Reliability
03-21-11, 01:00 PM
I also like IB's. Says a lot more.

NyteFyre
03-21-11, 03:17 PM
+! for IB

ImmunityBow
03-21-11, 04:33 PM
Heh at first I thought +! meant something similar to =!, so no vote.

But sure:

Drowzee: DROWZEE eats dreams in order to achieve REM in its own sleep. If it has not fed in a while, it becomes ill-tempered and can cause much damage due to its bulk.