PDA

View Full Version : Cleffa

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-04-10, 02:05 PM
Post ideas for Cleffa here.

Reliability
05-21-11, 02:53 AM
Though still outwardly cheerful elsewhere, CLEFFA gets sick more often when not in the mountains. The physical reaction is from a subconscious desire to be close to the sky.

ImmunityBow
05-22-11, 04:37 AM
You've got a kind of "ore" entry here. I like all the ideas present - it's neat and flavorful - but the whole concept needs to be cleaned up and refined. It's unclear why being or not being on mountains would trigger the reaction, considering that since mountains would be the closest thing to the sky, it would cause the "homesickness," since it's already so far away. Or not. But that kind of confusion is what makes me on the fence about the entry. How about:

Though by day CLEFFA is seems contented, each night it can be found outdoors, looking wistfully upwards. It is thought that its skyward attraction causes it to seek mountains as its habitat.

Another idea could be that a longing for the Moon causes it to look for moon-like surfaces (such as mountain crags).

Tyrannigon64
05-22-11, 01:34 PM
CLEFFA is seems contented,

Grammar error. Anyways, I like it.

Reliability
05-22-11, 07:05 PM
I shifted the entry a bit, and fixed that error.

Though CLEFFA seems contented by day, at night it looks wistfully upwards toward the stars. It is thought that its skyward attraction causes it to seek mountains as its habitat.

Cyndadile
05-22-11, 10:11 PM
Sounds good.

ImmunityBow
05-23-11, 04:23 AM
It's shorter too! I like.

Reliability
05-28-11, 12:17 AM
Two more?

Tyrannigon64
05-28-11, 01:59 AM
Pretty good to me.

MeekRhino
06-01-11, 12:39 AM
Final vote, yes

ImmunityBow
06-01-11, 04:07 AM
Cleffa: Though CLEFFA seems contented by day, at night it looks wistfully upwards toward the stars. It is thought that its skyward attraction causes it to seek mountains as its habitat.