PDA

View Full Version : do you remember?......................................... .......

Silver
01-05-11, 08:30 PM
your first pokemon hall of fame and what age were you?
i was seven playing ruby
team:blazeken,walrein,wailord,flygon,armaldo

Tyrannigon64
01-05-11, 09:19 PM
I can't remember how old I was (definitely younger than 10) but I know I was playing Gold. Too lazy to start it up to check the hall of fame, but I know I was using a Typhlosion, and possibly Ho-oh.

ImmunityBow
01-06-11, 01:13 AM
My Blue version was probably something like Blastoise, Kingler, Alakazam, Golem, Raichu and Pidgeot. I must have been something like 6 or 7 then myself.

PokePoindexter
01-06-11, 01:16 AM
I remember every single one (partly because I wrote them all out at the time):
My old Blue team: (circa 1999)
Ninetales
Starmie
Venusaur
Jolteon
Sandslash
Dodrio

My Gold team (circa 2002):
Typhlosion
Ursaring
Togetic
Espeon
Sudowoodo
Lapras

My FireRed team (circa 2004):
Kabutops
Zapdos
Blastoise
Arcanine
Haunter
Parasect

My Sapphire team (circa 2005):
Absol
Ludicolo
Linoone
Gardevoir
Blaziken
Altaria

My first playthrough of Emerald (circa 2005):
Ninetales
Crobat
Dusclops
Walrein
Magneton
Xatu
(Two Kanto, two Johto, two Hoenn)

My Platinum team (circa 2010):
Gliscor
Empoleon
Toxicroak
Mothim
Drapion
Froslass

My SoulSilver team (circa last week):
Umbreon
Starmie
Ninetales
Mamoswine
Scyther (not Scizor)
Ursaring

SilentSentinel
01-06-11, 01:47 AM
My first hall of fame was with Yellow Version.

Team:

Level 100 Pikachu
5 random other pokemon I never used.

I was too dumb to figure out how to get into Silph Co. when I was little so I just spammed Doduos with pikachu outside of Celadon City. For like 2 hours a day. For like 3 months. Then one of my friends finally told me how to do it and I proceded to rape the rest of the game.

Reliability
01-06-11, 01:53 AM
Pokemon Silver
Typhlosion
5 other things, but likely Ampharos and Alakazam among them.
I was 8 or 9.

Silver
01-06-11, 08:00 PM
I was too dumb to figure out how to get into Silph Co. when I was little so I just spammed Doduos with pikachu outside of Celadon City. For like 2 hours a day. For like 3 months. Then one of my friends finally told me how to do it and I proceded to rape the rest of the game.
hahahahahaha!
really?

same thing happend to me in ruby,
I had know idea where cptn. stern was in slateport,
by the time i had to fight may under cycling road i already had a blazeken,gloom,swalot and manetric!
never used gloom,swalot and manetric after wards though......

Stoneheart
08-16-11, 11:43 PM
Pokemon White, age 16.....three months ago, to be exact.

Yeah, I started late. :P

NyteFyre
08-16-11, 11:55 PM
well, It's impossible for me to remember, or look up. All I know is that I was about 7, on a blue version that has since been traded away for my dear Yellow Version, which I proceed to beat about that same year. I've beaten at least one of each gen games since. This includes Crystal, Ruby, Pearl, Daimond, Platinum, Soul Silver, and Black Versions. Soul Silver, Black, and Yellow Version, unfortunately, are the only pokemon games I have left to my name.

MeekRhino
08-17-11, 11:19 PM
Blue version! It was so long ago I don't know if I can remember D:

PokePoindexter
08-21-11, 07:00 PM
Since this is the thread where we talk about our E4 teams, I have to share this story:
I just now fought the post-National Dex Elite Four in SS for the first time with a team of Lv. 60's. I got through the first four with no problems, but with Lance, something unexpected happened. I sent out my Starmie to paste his Salamence with Ice Beam, but couldn't KO it, so it killed me with Dragon Claw. So I sent out my Umbreon with intent of perhaps taking a few hits while I healed Starmie. Then I realized that if I couldn't take down Salamence with Starmie, I probably couldn't take down Lance's other dragons with it, so I ended up using 6 Curses (can be very easily bred onto Eevee in-game), 8 Paybacks, 5 Taunts, and 5 Full Restores to wipe out Lance's entire team...with an Umbreon at Level 62.

Merlin
11-29-11, 09:38 PM
Dang you!!!
lets see then my first was Sapphire: 2007 or 2008 not sure which, which would bump me up to 16-18, yes i came in late so deal...
2nd was gold: about a year or 2 later and i had meganium, shiny gyrados (i think) and i honestly dont remember the rest of the team that i had because i let my sister use it to translate her japanese gold (yes the GBC gold not the DS gold)
3rd was Diamond: year? don't remember, till i can get a ds i dont freakin know, but i had torterra, gyrados, infernape and i dont remember the rest of the team
4th was Leaf green: agian dont know the year but it was shortly after beating diamond i believe and that was Blastoise, gyrados, jynx, pikachu i think and a couple others....
when i get home i can check the pokes and update the list but i wont be able to update my gold list, unless i wrote it down somewhere.....
i still needs hg/ss and b/w, course i've also got roms but i'd rather play the real games instead...

locknessjohnson
11-30-11, 06:20 AM
Pokemon blue was the firsy pokemon game i played and beat. i was about 6 or 7 when i beat it and the funny thing is that when my parents bought pokemon blue for me and red for my older sister, she played it and told my parents i would have to know how to read or i wouldn't be able to play it and know what is going on. So, after months of studying and such on my reading and finally learning how to read better than my sister my parents gave me back my game and i beat that thing in under a month.
i believe my team was: blastoise, dugtrio, pidgeot, Arcanine, hitmonlee, and lapras.

Cranky Guy
11-30-11, 09:10 AM
Pokemon Yellow was my first damn game. Oh the days when the E4 were so damn easy. Anyway, here's my team.

Peekatchu (nickname) Lvl: 89
Dodrio: 88
Rhydon: 88 (Knows surf dammit)
snorlax: 85
Snoringlax(nicname) 86
Vileplume: 87

Yep. no 90s.

Merlin
12-07-11, 12:14 AM
okay update to what i posted above:
Sapphire:
Gardevoir
Blaziken (traded)
Sceptile (my starter)
tentacruel
absol
lombre

LG:
Jynx (in game trade with an old man)
raichu
Alakazam (a lot more powerful than i thought when i used him)
blastoise (my starter and badass)
aerodactyl (fastest poke of the generation)
lapras (tbolt'en lapras and pwnzd a good portion of the e4 with)
the LG group was used 2x once for the Kanto region the other for the Sevii Ilses

One-Winged-Chaos
12-07-11, 01:56 PM
I was 10 playing Yellow. My HoF team was:
Pikachu
Charizard
Blastoise
Venusaur
Pidgeot
Marowak