PDA

View Full Version : Whismur

Black Temple Gaurdian
01-04-10, 02:12 PM
Post ideas for Whismur here.

Cranky Guy
02-13-10, 10:11 AM
Wild WHISMUR gather in silent caves and whisper in soft voices to prevent from being heard by other POKEMON. If approached, it will start screaming in a high and sharp voice to tryand intimidate the enemy.

Dunno if screaming is the right word. Maybe screeching, squealing or shrieking?

PokePoindexter
02-13-10, 11:37 PM
Once a WHISMUR start crying, it will continue until it cries itself to sleep. If a bunch gather together, they can cause a massive UPROAR that will deafen all within its vicinity.

Tyrannigon64
12-13-10, 02:15 AM
Say something about high pitched sounds to confuse the enemy.

MeekRhino
02-10-11, 03:32 AM
WHISMER normally gather in silent places where they will not be disturbed. When threatened, however, they can emit extremely high-pitched and loud noises to frighten and disorient its enemies.

NyteFyre
02-10-11, 03:37 AM
Sounds solid, but it helps to give a reason on how you came up with this entry, be it as an edit to a previous attempt or an idea you thought up of on your own, and why it works better than some of the others. It's also nice to give opinions on others entries.

As for your entry, it should be possible to scrunch it down some, i.e. "extremely high-pitched and loud noises" could be rearranged as "extremely loud, high-pitched noises." This structure flows better, and comes off the tongue easier than what you previously said. "Also, that last "its" should be "their."

zeroality
02-10-11, 12:05 PM
I mentioned this regarding your Relicanth entry but you need to avoid 'creating' entries that are too similar to the ones found ingame. I recall reading something along those lines in RSE.

MeekRhino
02-10-11, 07:54 PM
Alas, I recall very few of the previous entries so you will just have to let me know when I say something foolish. About the plural thing--yeah. Oops.

ImmunityBow
02-11-11, 04:08 AM
I don't mind entries that borrow some content from RSE, though it'd be nice if at the very least an idea was expanded upon. (So take an RSE entry further than it was taken in the canon games.)

MeekRhino
02-12-11, 12:29 AM
Like I said, just tell me if I do something you think is taken from an earlier game. It's not that I am purposefully stealing ideas.....

Reliability
03-18-11, 12:45 PM
WHISMUR emit extremely high-pitched and loud noises to frighten and disorient their enemies. It can end up frightening itself if the echos in the cave are too strong.

Tyrannigon64
03-18-11, 01:00 PM
I like it!

NyteFyre
03-18-11, 03:36 PM
Sounds fine to me, seeing as it's the only attempt made for Whismur so far. But no, seriously, I do like it!

ImmunityBow
03-18-11, 04:20 PM
Cute and fitting. This seems great.

Irot_Rebod
03-18-11, 04:33 PM
I'm a fan also, good entry. /join bandwagon