Conversation Between Sev and Tyrannigon64

1. Sev
    maybe they don't want to work on this to 2025 just to play it lol
  2. Tyrannigon64
    It's because they don't post anything. They make an account, maybe post once or twice (even that's rare) and leave, and never come back. It might be because they think the game is already made, but I don't know.
  3. Sev
    the most hilar5ious thing is i've been on here for a week and can remember everyoe above jr. member, nt many people make it past jr. member do they?
  4. Tyrannigon64
    Yes I have seen them, and they are pretty good.
  5. Sev
    to be honest they are amazing though, have you seen my complee set on overworld male default spritesw? i finished
  6. Tyrannigon64
    What's the rush to be a senior member? It shouldn't even be that hard, just show interest in the project, which you seem to be doing. Keep up what your doing and you should be a senior member soon enough. Also, you don't need my permission to give opinions on my maps, you just comments on what you think of them, but either way, I would love for anyone to give opinions on my maps.
  7. Sev
    it wasn't that i meant as in give you my opinion on your maps somewhat, because i believe i need 4 or 54 more posts to become senior member
  8. Tyrannigon64
    You don't need to ask my permission. Anyone can do anything. Just create a map and upload it. Even if I didn't want you to, what could I do about it?
  9. Sev
    can i assist you in mapping because i want to be a senior member?
  10. Tyrannigon64
    I don't use it for Topaz stuff, but I do have a Youtube channel that's also named Tyrannigon64
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 23
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast