Conversation Between ImmunityBow and zeroality

1. ImmunityBow
    Okay. Can we do it Thursday at 8 PM after all the AP madness is done?
  2. zeroality
    Sorry I didn't make it today, was asleep. Evenings are better for me.

Can you re-upload any files you put in the images directory in the repository that had apostrophes in them? Like Willow's Lab.png in uploads/images/Maps/Interiors/ It won't even let me download them to rename nor can I rename them on the server via FTP.
  3. ImmunityBow
    Shoddy. I really don't have time to get familiar with Pokemon Online and remake my team there.
  4. zeroality
    That should be fine, do you want to do it on Shoddy or can we do it on Pokemon Online since I'm on there anyway?
  5. ImmunityBow
    How's Sunday at about2 PM?
  6. zeroality
    We need to get our OU battle done for the round robin. I'm using Pokemon Online these days but if you want to do it on Shoddy, we can. Let me know what a good timeframe is for you and I'll get back to you.
  7. ImmunityBow
    Well, this is what's needed. Who's doing what is never quite certain, so there's no updated list on that.
  8. zeroality
    Is this list updated, as in what has been done or who is doing what? I'm about to include it in one of my naggings.
  9. zeroality
    Hey, I'm on IRC whenever you want to do our battle. I just woke up a bit ago and I was disconnected from IRC when I got on, incase you did already try to come earlier.
  10. zeroality
    Just a nagging reminder that the deadline for your Round Robin OU match is 3/27. We need to keep a rapid pace as this is going to be a relatively long tournament.
Showing Visitor Messages 31 to 40 of 49
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast