Conversation Between HavocWraith and Silver

1. HavocWraith
    Ahhaa!!! YOu're amazing!!! Hey I send you a PM wondering who you were, lol. Send it back and let me know what you want me to draw for you!! I'll draw you something for signing up with me!
  2. Silver
    ithink its ok!
    i joined i'm gunnerruner
    add me as a friend pls!
  3. HavocWraith
    You're going to laugh at me. It's a horse sims site. called Howrse. You can breed/buy/sell/race horses. It's can be slow but it's fun to me. People don't swear and you have to go looking for drama. People are very respective. Cause most of the players are a little kids or their parents. Teenagers in in the minority.

If you do decided to sign up. please use this link... http://www.howrse.com/?parrain=Heartl3ss
  4. Silver
    which site?
  5. HavocWraith
    maybe... I'm currently very into a site that is kinda childishs, but I like it. I wish some friends woul join me, but none of my friends don't want to join...
  6. Silver
    well i know i'd like to see more of it
    have you seen mine?
  7. HavocWraith
    Yeah, I know...nobody really seems to miss me. They really haven't asked about my concept art. I really don't feel the need to put forth the effort if I'm not getting any support for it. People really don't really seem to want to see more concept from me. So.... I only log on to vote for my buddy's shines
  8. Silver
    hey havoc I haven't seen you post anything lately
  9. Silver
    thanks yours is good too!
  10. HavocWraith
    Nive Avatart!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast