Conversation Between zeroality and Tyrannigon64

1. Tyrannigon64
    Like I said, I doubt I'll be running out of space anytime soon, but I'll let you know when that does happen.
  2. zeroality
    I didn't see a way to modify the limit for individual albums but I changed the overall limit from 500 to 5,000 so that may have changed it as well. If not, then yeah just keep using new albums as you run out.
  3. Tyrannigon64
    I think it's going to be a loooooooooong time before I run out of space. But, my album said I was going to go past the pictures per album limit, so I made another album to upload Enechestra.
  4. zeroality
    Just saw your edit to your most recent VM. Let me know if you start to run out of space again.
  5. Tyrannigon64
    908.3 KB of 15.63 MB Used

Thanks!

Edit: You said that you changed the pixel limit; that's not the problem. The memory limit is. It only allows <20 KB per picture, and unless I divide it into parts, the gym is <250 KB.
  6. zeroality
    Working on it. Seems to be set somewhere else.

Edit: Good now?
  7. Tyrannigon64
    My album says "908.3 KB of 976.6 KB Used", so the problem is not fixed.
  8. zeroality
    Sorry, went to eat lunch. I put you in the VIP usergroup and you should be able to upload up to 500 pictures now. The size limit has also been increased from 600x600px to 800x800. Let me know if you need anything else.
  9. zeroality
    I suppose you could use the Albums feature on the forums. I've never done anything with it so let me know if you have any problems using it.

Edit: I see you already have a couple of albums. Is this feature not sufficient for what you need? I just realized you mean you ran out of room on your album here. I'll see about increasing the limit.
  10. Tyrannigon64
    Well, I've made several gyms (Not official or anything , obviously, and I would like your opinion on them), I've made several icons, as you already know, and I've attempted a couple trainer sprites. I'm currently working on gyms, but I've run out of room in my album. Is there any way I can upload them online without making an account on something?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast