Conversation Between NyteFyre and SilentSentinel

1. SilentSentinel
    Not sure, but I could really use their input on profile format.
  2. NyteFyre
    dude, just where are the other mods? we really need their input...
  3. SilentSentinel
    alright, later!
  4. NyteFyre
    -nods- anyway, i'll talk to you later, it's really late for me, i'm heading in...see ya man! -waves-
  5. SilentSentinel
    Hmm... cool.
  6. NyteFyre
    well, number one is for the PC, but the rest are for PS3, 360, and PC, look for "The Orange Box", it has 2, episode 1, and episode2, as well as Team Fortress 2, and awesome Multiplayer gam, and Portal, a puzzle game that's just about perfect in every way. Portal is also available for XBOX 360 Arcade download, which has extras not in the origional...Half-Life 1 may be a bit harder to find, though...
  7. SilentSentinel
    what platform is it for?
  8. NyteFyre
    The funny thing is, the difference in Graphics is really easy to tell...Half-Life 1 came out in like '98...Half life 2 didn't come out till like '04, then Episode 1 in '06-7, and Episode 2 in like '09...several side games came out to tide fans over till number 2 came out, though they mostly view the first game thru the eyes of different characters that are part of the series. Half-Life Blue Shift features a guard friend of the first game's Protagonist, and in Half-Life Opposing features a military leader sent to eliminate the main protagonist, but he gets in a jam, and end up just trying to survive... you should really look into it, it's a great series!
  9. SilentSentinel
    well congrats then!
  10. NyteFyre
    cool! about a year ago i first tried it, but was too scared to go any farther, then, about 6 months ago, i tried again, and got about halfway thru, when i got really frustrated with this one spot, and just gave up...then, for christmas, i got a PS3, and the Orange Box, which has half life 2, half life 2 episode 1, and half life 2 episode 2, beat them all pretty easy...then, about friday, i got really bored, dug up my old Half-Life 1 CD rom, and started playing it. I beat it yesterday...And let me tell you, it's a hell of a lot harder than the newer ones...
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 26
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast