Conversation Between Blade Flight and ImmunityBow

1. ImmunityBow
    Okay, at some point.
  2. Blade Flight
    If you don't mind, could you introduce that "Random Topaz Pokemon Discussion" Pokemon I had in mind, as opposed to me? It's Atlaxa.
  3. Blade Flight
    Just FYI, Konrad was online the first of this month. Is there any other place you know of that I could try to reach him?
  4. Blade Flight
    Oh, no! I never said you should step down! I just think we need to be a bit more...ah...I don't know how to word it...

If you did step down, though, then yes, I'd nominate Reli. But, nonononono, I never said to *do* it!
  5. ImmunityBow
    I give feedback. I've been trying for ages to tell people I just like to argue for my points and that my word is not law. I just want people to be involved. My feedback aims towards what I think is perfect but until more than just one person speaks otherwise, then where is the check that will finish the job?

I can step down if you think someone else can do the job better (in fact I think Reliability could probably do a better job) and that will not end my contributions to Topaz. But if I am to step down, who will step up? Do you want it to be Reliability? The impression I got is that he likes it best contributing more and worrying less about being the face of the project, but I could be wrong. Do you want me to ask him to take my place? Or will that be too much of a morale downer for the rest of Topaz. You tell me.
  6. Blade Flight
    I'm sorry, but something needs to be said. I'm really sorry...

IB, it's not meant to offend you at all, but do you see yourself as a perfectionist?

Just answer that for me, please. That's all I ask.
  7. ImmunityBow
    I don't think I need to know the reasons. That's not going to help us recover, unless it tells where Konrad went. I'm glad you aren't giving up.
  8. ImmunityBow
    Alright then.
  9. Blade Flight
    Just wanted you to know that this "Dolphinz" person on YouTube doesn't really seem to care that mefan was stealing from us. I know he's not now, but his attitude told me "I don't care that he stole".
  10. ImmunityBow
    Nope, TX conferred with the OI staff and they absolutely don't want any C/K.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast