Conversation Between ImmunityBow and Quinn

1. Quinn
    annoyance here. Have you messed with the PSD?

Also, look v
  2. Quinn
    check instertname document.
  3. ImmunityBow
    Yes, I got the spoiler PM.
  4. Quinn
    yeah. different message. About a file comming to you. It contains alot of files. It isn't big...but has lots.

Did you get the message with my "dont open" spoiler? Thats the message from me...and then there is a file that ML helpfully sent. (yet again...THANK YOU MLE!)
  5. ImmunityBow
    ML's email not yet, as I'm not on my computer. I did get your message though, I think I replied?
  6. Quinn
    did you by chance get my message and ML's email?
  7. ImmunityBow
    Also vacation is going great, thanks, though I haven't had much time to come on.
  8. ImmunityBow
    I once forgot to save and lost a lot of work, but no, I've never had any error messages. I'm sorry you lost so much time on this! Maybe if you animated a gif instead someone could try to transfer your work into the animator?
  9. Quinn
    ...sorry man. I completely forgot to ask this, but have you had issues with poccil's animator? I've posted whats wrong with it. I've been able to create a few, but since I can't actualy save them, I have to take all the time to create them and then extract them...no breaks...have you had some of the issues with it? Most importantly with it not appearing on the list, and the error screens.
  10. Quinn
    Dude!!! Hows the vacation!??!! Is it rockin!???
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast