Tyrannigon64

1. Tyrannigon64
    Tyrannigon64
    First of all, feel free to ask questions, comment, or discuss stuff! If there's anything of interest to ask/comment about...

I'm a male, 14 years old, and I live in Ontario, Canada. My birthday is October 19. I have one sister who is older than me.

I have a hard time in school, because I have a hard time focusing on homework. This mainly goes for subjects I find boring or very hard. I can focus on math because I find that easy (but I don't have it this semester, so for all I know, it could be extremely hard).

My high school has a laptop program that I am in. It can make work a lot easier, but it also makes procrastinating a lot easier too. Also, it is a catholic high school, so there is religion-y stuff. (My school also makes the best cookies ever )

When I grow up, I want to do something relating to video games. I don't know what. I would love to learn programming, I could probably do something graphically, and I could come up with some ideas. Like I said, I have a hard time working on things I find boring, but I wouldn't find working to make a video game boring, I would find it fun (I know because I'm helping Topaz, and I find this fun!)! I also have played WarioWare D.I.Y (A DS game where you make 4-8 second games called "microgames") and I loved it! Until I ran out of ideas...

I love Nintendo, but I do have a PS2, and I used to have the original Playstation (I think it's called the PSX, but I'm not sure) and I have some old games for it like Spyro 1-3 and Crash Bandicoot 3, CTR, and Crash Bash, and I still love them to this day! I mainly like puzzle games and platformers such as Zack and Wiki, Legend of Zelda, and of course, Mario.

I know I forgot something, I just don't know what.