Quinns area of AWESOMNESS! (yes...you heard that right)

1. Quinn
    Quinn
    lol. This might get dust all over the place but oh well.

Hey everyone. My name is Quinn.
    Life: My life Is pretty casual. I’m a pretty good woodworker and I am trying to learn video game graphic designs. My life is VERY hectic right now (which I’m surprised I even found this split of moment). I’ve got a wooworking business with a couple friends, schools gonna be starting up again, working on being able to legally drive (does Mario kart count?) and getting a job at a pizza and pasta place. That’s why I’m actually a quit Topaz member. I still come on whenever I can, but I can’t do much, so I just “sent the papers in”. I miss all here, and wish I could stay, but life isn’t really for that. I’m a pretty hardcore Nintendo gamer. If anyone disses on Nintendo, I rip them a new pair.
    I’m 16, going on 17. Birthday is in May. I’ve got 3 bro’s on my moms side, and I don’t know how many bro’s and sis’s on my dads. I live with the oldest bro, so I am 2nd in line. The other 2 though are gone. I wont be able to see one of em until he is 18.

Religion? Don’t get me off on that. Since I live in Utah, I was born a mormon, but I changed. I’m a VERY open to all type of thing. Sure, for all I know there could be Nirvana or God, or Hades or 70 virgins. When someone is trying to force one on me though…I get pissed. Sure, its one thing to talk about, but if anyone will try to force it…that’s a different story.

I plan on joining the Airforce. If not a pilot, I would wanna be an engineer there. My Life job wanting though are (again) continue the woodworking business, and work for Nintendo themselves (which I found an actual possible way )

I LOVE tattoos. They aren’t my life, but they are SWEET! Although parents wont let me get one yet, I’ve already got a lineup. I want the Hylian crest either on my right shoulder or back, I wanna have a lugia ho-oh duo on my opposing shoulder. Under them, a Feraligatr, Typhlosion and Meganium. (since Silver will always be the best game EVER in my mind). A girl gave me a scar on my arm last year from her fingernails (clawed my arm, so it looks like something slashed me), so I’m gonna get a tattoo of a tiger slashing and you can only see him through the slashes. Another type of tattoo I’m wanting is the UV tattoo’s. If all goes well, I will get Johto starters eyes to glow, along with the hylian crest’s triforce, and then since they are barely visible during normal light, I would get the Triforce of (power, wisdom, or courage…idk sure, though that’s all 3). It would be just the triforce outline, but in Black light, the outline would glow, along with one of the triangles.

I’m no Jock in school, but no nerd either. I’m just the kinda popular, so so person. I’ve got Furnature making, welding, draphting and computer programming as my want classes. I’m doing swimming this year, and possibly track. I’m a Jr now, and I’ve gotten 2 4.0’s last year, and 2 3.975 (pissed me off…) I have always decorated the back of my card since 8th grade with pack 5 gum wrappers. This year is my zelda year.

Girlfriends? I think this image clears that up very nicely.

Music?
    Slipknot:

Bullet for my Valentine

Stone sour

and Evanescence:

I'll post links to the songs whenever.
    YEP THIS IS ME! *I'm not back.