MLEX -discussion welcomed-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. MewLoverEX
    MewLoverEX
    ----Initium
    ------I'm too lazy to write another synopsis atm, so I'm just going to give you a rough idea.
    --------Things are peaceful for Lana Brooks. She's come to accept her place in her high school's social hierarchy: at the bottom. She's alright with this, because she has great friends and is happy with who she is. That is, until the new girl moves to town. Thorn is quiet, almost reclusive, with a fetish for all things dark. Ever eager to gain a new friend, Lana begins to get to know Thorn, and realizes that they have many things in common. But Thorn has a secret. The knowledge that her new friend is hiding something eats away at Lana until she cannot take it anymore. She demands to know what Thorn is hiding from her, and gets more than she bargained for.
  2. MewLoverEX
    MewLoverEX
    The secret Thorn is guarding is greater than Lana could have imagined. Thorn is a witch, and has moved to Lana's town to protect a group of girls that have latent magical abilities. As events begin to unfold that Lana cannot rationally explain, she comes to realize that she is one of the girls to whom Thorn was referring- and that she may just be the most powerful witch of them all.
    ----------I would just like to say that I lack summarizing skills, and I know I missed a few things. Like I said, rough idea.

There are more, but I think I've gone on long enough, for now. Will post more on request, and answer any questions/discuss anything you want to.
  3. Reliability
    Reliability
    We actually have a lot in common. XD

How long have you been playing a. sax for? And is it right to assume that piano is your 'primary' instrument?
  4. MewLoverEX
    MewLoverEX
    Awesome! ^^

I've played sax for six years, now. Sax is actually my primary instrument. I've only been playing piano for about three years, and had to quit lessons when we moved. Everything since has been self-taught lol.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2