Ragingprimeape (questions/comments/discussion welcome)

1. SilentSentinel
    SilentSentinel
    Let's get right down to it then.

I'm 16 years old and live on the west coast. I'll be 17 within a month. I've got two siblings, a younger sister and my brother, who hangs out here as well. Being the oldest one, I have to resolve a lot of disputes when my parents aren't around, but there's lots of benefits too.

I'm kind of a mix of different groups. I guess you could call me a clique breaker, if that's the right wording. I did football and track for three years, but also enjoy things like this place, so I'm kind of a bridge between the althletes and the geeky type of people. That makes me somewhat popular at school, but I don't like to mixed up in all the high school drama, so I often try to keep to myself.

I haven't really been in a whole lot of relationships in my life. I really just don't care about having them, and I'm too lazy to want to go through everything that's entailed, so I generally don't bother. I'd probably be more open to the possiblity of one if there were more people at my school like me.

I wasn't involved with any other site like this before last summer. I found Topaz while looking for battle frontier advice a couple days before my birthday. Then I got my brother to check the place out too since I knew he liked pokemon. I'm on Orange Islands as well. OI is a trpg that moderate for, and also the only other place where I can be consistently found. But this place is my origional stomping ground.

Anyway, that's all I can think of right now. I'll add more if anyone asks or there is a lot of discussion.
  2. Reliability
    Reliability
    Okay, I'll try something to start you off. What kinds of subjects do you like in school and, if you have an idea, what would like to end up doing in terms of a career?
  3. SilentSentinel
    SilentSentinel
    Well, I like most subjects in school, but I guess science would be my favorite. I tutor kids in Spanish during my 4th block class sometimes, but AP physics and Spanish 4 are the same block next year, so I'm gonna stick with physics. I'm hoping to go into the medical field, but I'm not really sure what area, so I'm going to be doing some job shadowing this summer to see what I like best.
  4. SilentSentinel
    SilentSentinel
    I thought of some more stuff to put up today as well:

I'm not really what you'd call a religious person, but some of my friends and my sister are. Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with people believing in a god, and its proven to be a great way to control people, but it's just not for me. One problem I have is that most people that I know who are religious make it sound so rigid and absolute. I was arguing with my friend the other day about whether it is wrong to shoot and kill someone who has a gun and is trying to rob your house. He said that shooting the criminal would be breaking the "thou shall not kill" commandment, and I replied with "so god wants you to die and have this guy take all your stuff?" Then he said the dumbest thing I've heard in a while, "maybe you're meant to die."

Sorry, but I'll shoot first and pray for forgiveness later.

I get up at 6:30 every morning, take a shower, and eat some breakfast. Then I drive my luxurious 1996 Toyota T100 and drop my sister off at school, then my bro and I go to high school, arriving at around 7:20. Psychology is the first class of the day, and it's pretty easy and fun since a bunch of my friends are in there too. After that is morning break then APUSH/Honors English 11. That's pretty much my only difficult class of the day. Spanish 3 and lunch are next, then tutor kids and hang out with friends at school till about 3:30. I pick up my sister then go for a quick run, then do some homework until Its time to get MI from track at 5:30. Then I grab some dinner and finish my homework while talking to friends.

Pretty much my daily routine. That's what I've done today so far anyway.