Pokewalker Hax

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. SilentSentinel
    SilentSentinel
    What do you guys do to get watts quickly on your pokewalkers? I take mine on runs occasionally, but also just kinda shake it when I feel lazy.
  2. Cyndadile
    Cyndadile
    I heard somewhere that happier pokemon get more watts or something? Other than that, I find that running around the house then sitting down gets a few extra after...
  3. SilentSentinel
    SilentSentinel
    Someone on Orange Islands said they attached it to their ceiling fan!
  4. Cyndadile
    Cyndadile
    I would try that, but mine doesn't work (the fan doesn't work, my Pokewalker is fine). I thought I saw somewhere too that certain pokemon/types get more watts? (Or was it that they made it take less steps to get better pokemon?)

Still trying to get my flying/surfing Pikachu, too lazy to get those extra 500 steps I always need though...
  5. SilentSentinel
    SilentSentinel
    Yeah certain types of pokemon make it so you need 25% less steps to see the rarer pokemon. I just got enough steps this afternoon so I'm gonna try for one of them with my sandshrew now.
  6. Cyndadile
    Cyndadile
    Its like 2-3%! I spent hours trying to get a surfing/flying pikachu! Needless to say, I have given up for now.

Its a windy day today, and I have this little windmill thing in my front yard...Think it will work?

On a side note, is there a way to replace a pokewalker? Like if you have to buy a new one? I don't have to, I'm just wondering...
  7. X-Antibody
    X-Antibody
    I just grasp my walker then do a rotating wrist movement. When my wrist gets tired I imply the same motion using my fingers.

I have 2 Flying Pikachu =D
  8. SilentSentinel
    SilentSentinel
    Wow, 2! I have two Volt Tackle and 1 Surfing pikachu, but no Flying...
  9. Cranky Guy
    Cranky Guy
    Huff... Huff.... After 24 hours of running non stop around my home, I have got two flying pikas and two surfing pikas! And due to my luck, I traded one of my flying pikas to some kid and charged him fifty bucks for it too! I guess he wouldnt be able to get them himself though. He was really flamboyant.
  10. Cyndadile
    Cyndadile
    I saved up 3000 watts, wasted over 1000, but finally got a surfing pikachu. Now I shall use it to surprise someone with a ground type.

I am NOT trying for flying for a while. How will I even know if it is available?

Also, will breeding a surfing pikachu produce a surfing pikachu?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast