OOC: Something a little more light. Some of CG's lyrics are a bit harsh, but this one is pretty soft.

Donald walked along a wide, well-traveled path. It was likely that many trainers had taken this path on the beginning of their quests here. Caldera/Kirant wasn't as famous as places like Kanto, but it still had plenty of trainers. Donald originally came here because it was a bit more off the beaten path so to speak, in order to help get away from it all. If he had started a journey in Kanto or Johto, he would have attracted a lot of attention from magazines and friends. But his television shows wouldn't be filming again for quite a while and he had put out a mixtape just before leaving, so he figured he would have plenty of time to try out this whole Pokemon thing away from the spotlight and see if he liked it. He wondered if he would end up having the same attitude his parents did about pokemon. He felt like he might not, even after one battle. His Celsinge had done really well, and had proven itself to be pretty reliable in a jam. Perhaps he could really get to liking having faithful companions at his side, having gone it alone for most of his relatively young life.

As he thought more about the previous match with Tina, he decided to call out his Celsinge to get a better look at it. It was fairly small compared to some of the Pokemon he had seen on TV, but it seemed to have a resolute demeanor that few pokemon had. Its fur was soft, but its body was quite warm, probably too warm to have by one's side in an already warm bed and expect to be comfortable. But if it were to rain, or if accommodations were to be less than satisfactory? His pokemon's warmth would be a boon in those situations, and likely many more.

He felt like his pokemon deserved a nickname, something to differentiate itself from all the other Celsinge in the world. Give it a bit of personal flair, something Donald himself was known for.

"I think I'll call you... Nadir. It's a deep word, and reminds me of one of my best friends from back home." The Celsinge cocked his head a bit as if he didn't quite understand, but seemed to be okay with the strange word that the human was taking to mean him.

"Nadir, why don't we try and do some training on our own for a bit before we keep going? I bet we could learn more about each other and perform better in our next battles. The match against that Echoise was just the beginning!"

OOC: I'd like to Nickname my Celsinge Nadir. I'd also like to try out the Out Of Battle Training if that's okay. If you haven't seen the post on that yet, you can find it in the staff forum (it's the big quoted one).