Hey everyone.

Haven't checked this site in a long long time, but on the surface it looks like nothing has been done. I have two recommendations really (and by no means follow them!).

1/ This game has been in the making for what 9 years? Accept defeat, people have loved trying to create a game, might be time to just accept we won't be able to play it. The contributions on this forum have gone way downhill, are they likely to pick up again when no one out there really knows about the game? There is a great world here with great pokemon that may just have to be a picture in our heads, which is a huge shame. If this game really is never going to made, I'd love if someone was just able to implement the pokemon into a canon game just so we could play with them!

2/ Don't give up! For me this is the perfect fan game. It's a real pokemon game, with incredible pokemon and a great world. It doesn't add crazy new features to make a whole new game. It is a longer, harder version of the original games. The problem at the moment is no one as contributing, probably as they have no idea what to contribute. There are countless people I've noticed on the PokeCommunity forums who want to be a part of making a game. This is a great oppurtunity. Post a thread on those forums or any others, and there is bound to be interest. Keep things transparent. For new people visiting the site, it can be difficult to find information and can sometimes be hard to know what to post. In my eyes the demo is very nearly done, power through finishing it and then people can start getting creative with creating the actual game.

OK so that's it, I reckon post on a Pokemon forum, get interest going and create an epic game, as otherwise this feels like a real waste of some great work.

Cheers!