I've been coming here more and more over the past few months, hoping there'd be even a tiny bit of activity. Hell, I don't even know if this will be read by any members but the question is, now what?
Are we really going to let this place, no, this 'Shell' of what used to be Topaz rot? I, personally have had memories made here, Topaz was one of the first sites I joined and looking back on older posts from when I was like, what? Eleven? Just looking back I can see how much I've changed and grown, I'm not the same stupid kid who thought he was the only one who knew what Serebii was, I'm still stupid, but less so.
I've always wanted to be able to play Topaz as a game on my computer, I messed around with Poccils Essentials for a while and thought I could make something for fun and of course it didn't work out (I'm getting off topic, sorry)
Today when I logged on I saw that there was '14 users online. 1 members and 13 guests'
I was the member but still, 13 guests, more likely than not they were bots but still, 13.
I didn't want to be the one to suggest it but maybe we should shut Topaz down, officially.
I want to see some feedback and hopefully not from just Cyn, he seems to be the only one who checks the site as far as I've noticed.