+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Music Placement?

Coder

Default Music Placement?

Ok so i have four sound files (all in .mid format thank goodness) that have a title that suggests they are placed within the games opening. Issue is i cant figure out exactly where as their titles arent that different from each other. They are named, "Introduction", "New game", "Title Screen", and "Title". While one would think that Introduction would be Prof. Willows opening speech That is where new game is currently placed and everything else at the beginning of the game until that speech is Title. Id really just like a specific explanation of where they should all be placed.

Secret Agent

I'll take a listen and get back to you later tonight, but just an examination of the "modified" dates and titles, this is my assumption:

Pokemon Topaz Introduction: That wind-up part before the title screen appears
    Pokemon Topaz Title Screen: The actual title screen music
    Title: A default title screen music that came with Essentials; we won't use this one.
    New Game: Willow's speech (since the only time that plays is when you start a new game)

Edit: Having reviewed the songs in question, I stand by my initial assessment.
    Last edited by Cyndadile; 01-18-15 at 04:49 AM.

Coder

alrighty, thanx

+ Reply to Thread