+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions/Farewells Topic

Secret Agent

Have fun.

Going-away presents? Mewlover and Quinn should go on vacation more often!

Thats what she said

good job Silver. Wadga do?

^ Idk what you mean by "us" going on vacation...but you wanna come with us? lolz. not really

Actually were going in opposite directions of the world.

*that reminds me though...have you ever seen one of your friends when your both on vacation? Its weird...but cool.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndadile View Post
    And does anyone else notice that Quinn and MewLoverEX seem to be flirting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyndadile View Post
    And, no one SAYS that they are flirting. Unless they are really creepy.
    HAHAHAHAHA. Quinn...you make me laugh.

Thats what she said

^ wtf? You think that too? Your supposed to take my side, not my alternate clone from another dimension.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    ^ Idk what you mean by "us" going on vacation...but you wanna come with us? lolz. not really
    I mean, you both are giving us going-away presents, so if you go more often, then we get the going away presents more often.

Thats what she said

...ooooohhhhh gotcha. Lol, my friend took your side...and not the Real Quinn. He took the clone one

...*says sarcasticly* I feel so loved....jk

Secret Agent

You two are friends?

And, NEITHER of us are really from this dimension. I'm from a closer one than you, though.

What kinda stuff are you going to be doing on vacation? Will you be visiting family or something?

Thats what she said

yeah.

I think I'm closer.

I've said it a decent amount of times, but for all to know...I'm gonna see these awesome "angels"

(If you wanna see the best part there, go to about 8 minutes and watch from there.)

Another

this one has one of those annoying intros, but about a minute in, you see stunts.
    Last edited by Quinn; 07-19-10 at 04:53 PM.

good job Silver. Wadga do?
    i sang ''the man who can't be moved'' by the script
    TRPG profile

3DS Friend code: 3711-7748-4916
    I has X, Looking for Y stones, will trade for good stuff.

Administrator

I'm back. Not too much activity since 5 days, but it looks like I wasn't the only one away.

Secret Agent

Welcome back! Yeah, I was suprised with the relatively low activity for the past week or so.

Vicious cycle

I've been having a rough week, and because of that I've been neglecting my duties here. Sorry about that.

Things will hopefully pick up next week.

And welcome back IB, we've all missed you!

stuff

Will be leaving for vacation on an Alaskan cruise ship this Monday. Will be back later, can't remember when...some time in the first few days of August.

Secret Agent

Alaska is AWESOME! Have fun!

Thats what she said

I've still got another day of vacation. (along with a personal one....dont ask questions bout that one)

Saw the angels today.

^Pikang...if you have time...and some power over your family...the blue angels are going to alaska.
    http://www.elmendorf.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123181289

Whether you like jets or not...I still suggest it to ya. I'm burned as hell from being out there today...but it was good. (I look like a fuckin lobster ...and I LOVE IT! It will make my tan better.)

I like alaska too...though thats where my little brother lives. With his douche bag of a father....

Valued Topaz Contributor

Heya, guys. Can't be on long now, as it's 12:21 a.m. and it's been quite a long 24 hours. I'll be on tomorrow [or today... when it's light out], and will probably gush/rant/squee about the week when I'm fully conscious. For now: goodnight.

Thats what she said

^lol tough to try to send a message while being half conscious in a nest like "chair-bed".

..."Poof"...

Vicious cycle

Going up to Baltimore on Friday, will be gone the entire weekend.

Have fun!

Secret Agent

Visiting grandparents Saturday, I won't be back until the 10th. I may be able to get on earlier, depending on airport wi-fi (saturday and the 9th), if my grandparents still have wi-fi (2nd half of trip), and, more importantly, if I have time. Probably won't try to get on, unless there is nothing to do. The times that I have nothing to do, ironically, tend to be in the first half of my trip, when I'm at my grandparents' house which does not have wifi. It does have one computer with no internet and, if I remember right, Windows 3.
    I might be on today/tomarrow.

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Because of the long weekend, I'll be visiting family this weekend. I'll be back sometime on Monday.

Thats what she said

here for half a moment. (again, cant say why)

Thats what she said

what happened to this place. Whenever I leave, this place seems to quiet down. (I guess I shouldn't say what I was gonna then.)

Again, lets just say I wont be popping up too often. Just seing whats been up.

Thats what she said

Triple post.

I'm in my "other" house now. Ironicly, I get more internet. I can be on today, tommorow, and some of friday. After that, I'm iffy again.

Thats what she said

Quadurple Post
    Busy Quinn! They say there is calm before the storm. That storm just happened. What happens again though you ask, another calm. And that is what I'm goin through. Here there will be calm, but in my real life that storm is still goin.

I'm really starting to talk bout my cabinet company, along with the fact that I'm working on getting a job, licence, along with school starting, and I'm gonna be making a Curio Cabinet, a dresser, and a leaf table this year. These are all gonna be outta my own personal design, so I'll be drafting them all up. To add to that, I'll have my Skills USA tournaments, and my Social life. All of this is gonna make me "Disappear" lets per say. Along with the fact that lately, I've just been a bitch and am not getting along too well with everyone...I'm dissapearing from time to time. I will check here sometimes, though I mostly cant stay long. Edits will take time, so I will post all of my stuff (up to date tilesets, titlescreen, sprites, yeah) somewhere so while I'm busy, stuff can still go on.

^If you read that whole thing, I did spill the beans a bit on my "disappearing". I will say this though. When that Kraklaw's sprite is confirmed, you shiny creator people better bring hell against me. You dont wanna see me with 80 something plus shinies on my side, now do you ? That being said, I WILL bring hell back. I've got my eye on the prize!

Batteries Not Included

I guess I finally make an active appearance.
    Some of you may know me as "puppytoast. That one person that keeps randomly shooting out concept art despite never showing her face."

Well here I am :] I'm working on more concept art, hoping to pump out quite a few more of them.

Thats what she said

hey man! nice "reading" a face.

*yea, I was wonderin who you were.

stuff

Puppies? On toast?

What the FUCK. /GPX+ reference

Also, this just in: Alaska is awesome. The cruise ship, however, can summed up in five words: so boring, um, so boring.

Exhorbent Internet usage prices don't help much.

Thats what she said

*angels will make it less boring

Administrator

Hi there Puppytoast! Thanks for making your concept art! They are quite awesome.

(Referral points go to Kisa, if anyone was wondering)

Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Quintin Bruderer
    I dont think this is the time or place to be saying this. As most of you know from my other post, I'm busy. I said until friday I would be able to be on here again. Time has struck. I know I'm definetly no "zeroality", but he isnt the only one that is leaving. Yes. The number one poster ( . Yep, 12-- posts ) is leaving. Forever though? Thats where I'm different. I will be comming back as much as I can. Knowing that though stuff from me is gonna be UBER slow. Thats why I'm going to be sending my "TOPAZ" file to my AWESOME new friend MLE, to the guy who started me off, RP, or to IB. I need to see which one could use it the most, and stuff though.
    *In that folder will be EVERYTHING! All our sprites (old and new), all my trainers, the title screen, move animation stuff, maps, the HUGE tilesets etc.

I'm actually starting to see a possible path for me. Within my "game design" and "woodworking" dreams, they are starting to become possible. With that though comes more on my part as well.

This is goodbye for the time. If you see me online, it probably wont be for long. I'll find all times possible though.

Lol. Hope ya'll miss me. And at this ending, there is also new opportunities to many people. With my leaving, there will need to be a new mapper...(hopes BTG and neon can help me)

My sprites I wanna see become PERFECT. I know Neon, Mewlover *I will always love "our" bug gym leader lolz*, Immunity Bow (I have yet to figure out who Cheng is ), and Idk if I'm still a friend in your eyes, but you are still Raging-P.

Lol. I think my alternate clone will have fun being the "me" here Just think...I am you in the next life jk. You/I better get a good job

Last, there are 2 people I wanna thank.

Of course, you all know one.
    R-Primape. *Feels weird calling you that, now that I'm leaving*. If you never answered that message from the little starting person...I would have probably became the same as many other people. Join and never return. I've said this a billion times already. but he is the reason I actually got somewhere. Sure, my start wasn't the greatest, but hey; look what I've made? (Title screen, 80-something confirmed shiny sprites, trainers, moves, etc) Yeah, people know we have had heated arguments, but were guys. We might be annoyed one second and the next we are just fine again. Thank you. If I could ever actually repay you, like actually me, I would. We know that has a 1/1000000 chance though.

2. Mewlover *it feels even weirder saying that, knowing I know ur name.* Its weird how friendships start isn't it??? Ours started off with a hot redheaded singer . Like I said in my email...you have done SOOOOO much more for me than you know. You gave me a friend when I was alone. Talking about everything and anything. We didn't have to hold back one bit! If it wasn't for you, I would have "dissapeared" from the site without saying anything. And alot earlier. And for good. I said alot more in my email, both more detailed, in the good way and the bad way. (I'm still SOOOOOO sorry for "that"!) Again I say... Thank you. If I could ever actually repay you, like actually me, I would. We know that has a 1/1000000 chance though.

So. this is what I "couldn't talk about" when I said I was gonna be on and off before, it was cause I didn't know how to say this.

This might be just a game to some, but I actually have grown some emotion. Its sad right now. There is only 2 other games EVER I have had emotional growth on. That was my Silver and Gold, with my little bro. (before he was taken by his damn father. I WILL find my brother someday! That man can't hide him forever.)

Alright. This is it! Like I said, I'm not leaving forever, but my dreams and "wishes" are starting to become possible. With that, I have enter the darkness headstrong. Only then with enough work, I will be able to achieve.

I WILL be back someday. For all you know, sometime later in the year, I might come on and post a LOAD of stuff .

Goodbye to all. I'm sorry to all and everyone that I have made feel bad, have argued with, or anything in the sort. Remember, this is a start for many more.

Secret Agent

Hope you visit again soon.

I don't see any other intros here, but... hi. Joined like 5 minutes ago. Don't know what else to say other than that.

aut vincere aut mori

That's all you really need to say! Welcome, and cool name!

Administrator

Welcome nocturnalrooster! Stick around a bit and see if there's anything that interests you!

Secret Agent

Just mentioning, I am officially back. I may be getting RPGMXP soon, I'll be geting the demo at least. Might have to try my hand at turning some of the images of maps into real maps.

DIE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello, i'd like to introduce myself. i am hobo, nothing more.

Administrator

Hello hobo, hope you stick around and find something you like around here!

DIE ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man, i like EVERYTHING. i cant wait for the demo!

Vicious cycle

Sorry for the long absence, I just moved in to a new apartment with a bunch of college friends so it's been quite hectic for the past several weeks.

Just popping in to say that I probably won't be able to find much time for Topaz anymore, at least for this semester anyway. My schedule is overloaded, and I have responsibilities in two different clubs. Not to mention I'm trying to pursue several of my own personal interests. If and when I find motivation to do some Topaz work, I'll probably continue doing story development, and write some more character bios for the major characters. No promises, though. Other than that, expect to see less of me for the rest of the year.

+ Reply to Thread