Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black and White (5th generation) discussion

Administrator

Fire Pig evolved into Bacon!

Quote Originally Posted by zeroality View Post
    Fire Pig evolved into Bacon!
    And Bacon evolves into Cured Ham!

Thats what she said

nummy!!!! lets hope the trainers dont get hungry. "who was your starter". "I can't remember, I ate him"
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

aut vincere aut mori

I wonder what they are going to do for the Alt-Colored Entei, Suicune, and Raikou in the U.S? In Japan they are doing it for people who go see the movie, but they don't show the movies here, and apparently you have to transfer them over from HG/SS to get Zororark.

Thats what she said

just might be as of some of the other events. Pichu was with gamestop, and Regi was with Toys R Us (I never got him cause of that).

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

the Dragon Master

toys r us has had every pokemon event in america....
    and yes a very pain since you can't get certain pokemon if u don't have one of those stores in ur city...
    Xbox: Y2K Virus
    PSN: Ryu-Tenno
    DeviantArt: LordStephen

Thats what she said

yep. My point exactly. (though not EVERY event, just most.)

holy shit!!! the cover legends are on serebii already and they are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TRPG profile

3DS Friend code: 3711-7748-4916
    I has X, Looking for Y stones, will trade for good stuff.

So far, the Black legendary seems cooler. The White is probably a Psychic type unless Pokemon added a Light type.

Administrator

The legends... wow! They finally backed off from the megatron-no-emotion designs! The new legends look like they could actually express something!

i know they are a pair of masterpieces!!!eeeeeek!!!
    sniff
    TRPG profile

3DS Friend code: 3711-7748-4916
    I has X, Looking for Y stones, will trade for good stuff.

aut vincere aut mori

I like these two a lot more than I like Dialga and Palkia when I first saw them. These ones are awesome without having to have a lot of uneeded colors and designs.

Thats what she said

I think they look "murder-ass"
    I also now believe they just might add the light type. I mean seriously, what is that white one gonna be other wise? Psychic? Normal?

Administrator

More Dragons in Ubers? Man, only Steel resists that.

Thats what she said

yah, dragons are most always legendary. Except a small few. I cant wait to see what the other types are though, and this difference between games. (I think its going to be storyline or maybe even a place)

It just would seem weird if Reshiram didn't end up part Light, with the whole angel motif.

Wow. B&W may have more pokemon that are opposites of others. The legendaries, Lucario and Zoroark (they seem a lot like opposites), I'm wondering if they'll add more.

I think the difference will be Pokemon (duh) and the trainers you battle. The levels for both games will be the same but the type of trainer and pokemon will be different. Of course that won't happen but meh.

Secret Agent

They look AWESOME!

Overworlder (I think)

There is a possibility I repeat, POSSIBILITY, that Zekrom is actually a dragon and electric type. I know that Reshiram looks like the light type, but it could be a different type. The first time I saw Dialga, I thought it was a dark type.
    http://www.pokemontopaz.net/ TOPAZ, AND PROUD OF IT!

http://www.pokemontopaz.net/forums/s...-Guy-s-Profile - My TRPG profile

Thats what she said

yah I heard on one of the sites that Reshiram could be a dragon fire. It seems reasonable since its tail, but I'm kinda hopin' not.

the Dragon Master

maybe it's just me but Zekrom kinda looks like a metal gear from the metal gear series...
    though that may just be because i've kinda been focusing on the game series for a while...
    All i can say is they better have some good pokemon in there to be able to tear down other teams...
    (check FRLG as having been pretty good in doing that since you could have an all legendary team---though i'm certain RSE did the same thing)

serebii.net has the full details. They even got the new battle system.

Link: http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Pokemon Black and White news:
    Reshiram (the angelic looking one) is A Dragon and Fire type. This is the first time that this combination has been seen. Zekrom has an even mroe original combination being the first Dragon/Electric type.

The only way to obtain Zorua is to send over the Celebi obtained from the new movie event. It is lv.10

The new professor is a female, a first I might add, and her name is Dr. Araragi.

Also, there are new pokemon.

The first released pokemon is Chiramii, the Chinchilla pokemon. Dr. Araragi owns this pokemon. It is a Normal type and it can have the abilities of Cute Charm and Technician. This pokemon has a move called Sweep Slap that can hit the opponent consecutively. I think it's Doubleslap.

The next pokemon is another pig pokemon called Munna. It's a Psychic type and is known as the Dream Eater pokemon. It can have the abilities of Forewarn and Synchronise. It has a move called Telekinesis. I think it's something like Confusion based off of the description it gave.

The next pokemon is a dual cog pokemon. The name for it is Gear (how original). It's a pure Steel type and can have the abilities of Plus and Minus. It brings in a new attack called Gear Saucer, which attacks multiple times.

Next is Mamepato, the Baby Pigeon pokemon. It's a Normal/Flying type and has the abilities of Super Luck and a new one called Pigeon Heart, which seems to prevent it's Defense from being lowered.

Next is an ape like pokemon called Hihidaruma, and it's a Fire type. It has a new ability called Encourage. Before I forget, it is the Flaming pokemon.

There is also a Zebra pokemon called Shimama, and it's the Charged pokemon. If you can't tell, it's an Electric type. It's abilities are Lightningrod and Motor Drive. It has a new attack called Wild Bolt that damages itself and the opposing pokemon.

There is a Crocodile pokemon called Meguroko, it's the Desert Crocodile pokemon. It has the unique combination is Dark/Ground. It's abilities are Intimidate and Earthquake Spiral, which is supposed to raise it's Attack when the opponent pokemon is KOed.

stuff

Shimama sounds like a Stribra ripoff...but Gear is EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. Always loved those inanimate object Pokemon, I did...

Administrator

Earthquake Spiral sounds interesting as an ability. +1 atk each time you KO a Pokemon? If Game Freak does it right, that could be a beastly Pokemon to deal with.

I forgot a few things.

The Reshiram has an ability called Turboblaze and is the White Yang pokemon.
    Zekrom has a new ability called Terra Voltage and is the Black Yin pokemon.

So basically, no key legendaries have Pressure so far (Hallelujah).

Zoroark has a new attack called Nightburst.

There is somethng involving Global Terminals but I think they deal with wi-fi.

New info:

Pokemon Centers and PokeMarts are now merged.

You can now "Save" pokedex pages by selecting them with "Y". With this, you can visit numerous pages, use registered items, etc.

And the biggest thing of all, you can now upload your Pokemon Black and White save file onto the Internet and play the game there. When you're done, you can then send your file back to your DS. No one knows what Game Freak plans to do with this, except that there will be a website built on Black and White's release just for this function.

Overworlder (I think)

Oh great, another pokemon with more than one freaky head!

White yin and black yang? (not sure if thats right) Can they have another pokemon to join with Reshiram and Zekrom? Im pretty sure that yin and yang dont have thirds. The third gen had Raquaza, Groudon and Kyogre while the fourth gen had dialga, palkia and giratina.

P.S: GAME FREAK HAS STARTED TO USE THE DUMB LOOKING SPRITES AGAIN!

P.S.S: Zekrom's battle sprite ROCKS! (I like the cool blue thingymabob and the end of it's head crest thingy.)

Thats what she said

more than one head? what?
    I read this rumor on pokebeach that there might be a freaky green snakelike thing that goes with them. I personally think there should be a murderass lookin grey one that has the ice or steel dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    more than one head? what?
    I read this rumor on pokebeach that there might be a freaky green snakelike thing that goes with them. I personally think there should be a murderass lookin grey one that has the ice or steel dragon
    I wouldn't believe that rumor. The guy that posted that rumor lost virtually all of his credibility. There will probably be a third legendary that has something to do with "balance" seeing as this deals with Yin and Yang.

Thats what she said

He lost his credibility? This is the same dude that said the Minotauros? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    He lost his credibility? This is the same dude that said the Minotauros? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Yup. E3 destroyed his chances as of late. That also means there's a good chance of the no 150 new pokemon

Thats what she said

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. the only sad thing about it is yah, maybe 150 new, but there will be a decent amount for sure. (I didn't know he said those would be confirmed at e3 though)

Administrator

I knew that rumor was false as soon as I read "Minotauros". Pokebeach should never have posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroality View Post
    I knew that rumor was false as soon as I read "Minotauros". Pokebeach should never have posted it.
    The only reason they posted it was because the person who told them that was a credible source. He ran a Zelda site and usually posted insider-info on past games that happened to be correct.

Overworlder (I think)

a giant, freaky, green snakelike thing could be tsutaja's evolution, ya know.

True but since the guy that started the rumor said that it was a Legendary, I don't think so.

the Dragon Master

i'm actually kinda curious about something with the new game...
    is it gonna be for the ds, the dsi or the new system to be released the 3ds???
    reasons i ask are because they've been known to add more things according to the latest system and the fact that the dsi has a camera and the 3ds gives off a 3d effect of the visuals...

The game was confirmed to be for the DS and DSi. But, since the 3DS has backwards compatibility, you can play it on there too.

Also, more on Zoroark's Illusion ability. The pokemon it "transforms" into is the second pokemon in your party. It changes into the shape of that pokemon and it's name is changed as well. It still retains it's Dark type but IDK if it uses the moves of the copied pokemon.

Secret Agent

Bring only one pokemon, then. Or an egg in slot 2. That would make for an easy battle.

+ Reply to Thread