Quote Originally Posted by Tidus
Hello,

A friend of mine made an IRC (chat) network called PCHNet - Pokemon Chat Hub Network.

Basically, what we want to accomplish is to have the majority of pokemon RPGs/info sites/etc on one chat network so the pokemon players/fans/etc of the internet can chat with eachother and discuss all aspects of online pokemon on one chat network.

Obviously, you would have your own chatroom on the network. (ex: #topaz, #topaztrades, and a staff chatroom if wanted). It's also extremely easy to incorperate in to Pokemon Topaz' website and the staff members would have control over Topaz' portion (chatrooms) on the network.

Basically we want to know if Pokemon Topaz would be interested in participating in this chat network. We already have ProjectPokemon in it, Psypokes and Bulbagarden are ready to join us as well. Our servers are completely stable with really nice ircops and active communities.

Thoughts? Would Pokemon Topaz be interested in participating in this pokemon chat network?

Note: This post is mostly a suggestion/question for the staff team of Pokemon Topaz. It will be nice for a great community like Pokemon Topaz to join us. (:

If you would like to take a look at our irc server you can by going to irc.pchnet.org and visit the #help channel where we will be waiting for you. You can check out our website at www.pchnet.org

And we're quite ready for Pokemon Topaz to hop in.

~PCHNet Staff
From my experience, it does not necessarily require many people to keep an IRC channel active. If there are around 8-10 users who get on regularly and check often enough to participate in the converstation then it can be a success. So I need you guys to vote whether you would get on. I've included a few options in the poll to make it easier to tabulate.

Feel free to comment or voice your reasoning for your vote.