Wow, has it really been a year since I became admin? I decided to start adding the year at the end of SoTs starting now or else it could get confusing.

So, since last SoT, what has happened? Unfortunately, activity has been down in the dumps. What a disappointing summer... I thought activity would skyrocket but I was wrong. Interest seems to be waning severely and frankly it's a little bit depressing. I'm super thankful for all those who are still striving to keep this place alive but frankly there aren't many of you and I wish active members would stay. The situation is such that I'm even considering sending prods by email to all the members... Even Chronicler, who I know has been busy with the Turquoise move hasn't touched this forum in a while, and MewLoverEX hasn't been very active either.

All I can really do is urge you guys to keep this place alive and active. Find something cool on the net? Post it in General Discussion. Have a new piece of art you're really proud of, post it in Arts and Graphics. Found an MMORPG that you just love? Post it up in Music, Games and Entertainment. I know that my activity on those boards has never been high either but we really need to strive to bring this community together if we ever want to see Topaz finished. Lurkers, please, come and post! Most important of all, I'd like to request that everyone look through the boards and find relevant topics, and post their opinions on them! If you can only do it once a day, once a week, do so! It's better than what we have right now.

Another thing. Please tell your friends about Topaz! If a forum you frequent allows you to advertise in your signatures, there are some awesome userbars that you can use to bring us new members. If someone PMs you about Topaz, tell them to join the community!

Now, onto actual progress:

In the Region Map, you may have noticed that Mistvale City's description has now been updated. Also, Sunset Village's page now shows it's map:

For Pokedex Entries, Engil, Benegil, and Kuranpu now have topics! Thanks to those who provided fodder, now Cumuloft is the only one without a topic! Please post your ideas for a Pokedex Entry for Cumuloft here, and post your opinions in the existing topics so we can finish this off!

Wolvine and Wolflower are now named Canileaf and Wolvine respectively, as decided upon by the community. Most topics and pages have had it replaced, except for pages where we don't really need to look at anymore, such as base stats and movesets. If you find the old names anywhere relevant, please alert me and I'll change it!

Reliability, who reliably has our back as the current-resident-actually-active-back-spriter, still needs opinions on his newest backsprites! There's lots of spriters here, and he needs your help to see how he can improve them! Also, by his request, here's a message from him:

Can you post this message for me? I want to figure out which backsprites are still being worked on so I can prioritize which sprites will get started next.

"Some of you have back sprites in various states of completion. If you are no longer working on your sprite, can you PM me and let me know? And, if you will let me, I can simply continue with your sprite instead of starting from scratch. These are the people I'm interested in hearing from. If you have a sprite and aren't mentioned but do not wish to continue, you can PM me as well. Thanks a bunch.

Oddcrow (Smallard) PikangX (Jackalant) Draco Nyon (Seraph)"
If those involved could reply, I'd be grateful. Don't think that just because Reliability has been doing most of our backsprites that you can't attempt any yourselves, if by whim you feel like doing one, do it! There's still plenty to be done and it's always nice to have help doing it!

In reply to Fishing has been... ragingprimeape. Thanks, ragingprimeape! For all the others, PLEASE come and help me here! So many things can be done once this is determined! If you don't post your opinion anywhere else post it HERE! I need to know when fish would be appearing to finish off the Caldera/Kirant numbering system, and it's not hard to help!

The Little Corrections Topic still needs opinions: Change Caribrisk from "Tundra Pokemon" to something else? Remove Calm Wind from Cumuloft's moveset and replace it with something else. If people could voice their opinions that'd be great.

In general there's some little stuff that still needs discussion, things like Move Tutors, revamps, Safari discussion, Demo item appearances and such. Most of the little data stuff is done, so thanks to all who helped out with those. (bis). Not much has really changed in these respects, this is a good place to inject your bit of activity if you're looking for one. Ideas are always nice to have!

Check out ragingprimeape's work on NPC Lines and see if you can help out yourself! This is a very easy place to contribute, and there will always be demand for these little kinds of scripts to fill up the world of Caldera/Kirant and breath life into them. So come on and see what you can think up!

Wonderful progress has been made on Battle Platforms, which now have nifty platforms for fishing and caves. The only ones left are ones that you should be dying to do! They're the indoor ones that are very simple, and many of them are simple recolours of the original. I know lots of you love to recolour things, here is your chance to do non-shiny recolours and help out big time on this project! If you want me to resprite the original indoor platform to make the job a bit easier for you, just say so on the topic!

Lastly, the Topaz TCG is off to a shaky start but if you want to help out in that area, I greatly encourage you to do so. It'll be fun, check it out!

Lets keep this ball rolling!