Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D/P OU Round Robin - Congrats to XTS

Thats what she said

...especially with cores and AP testin....AAAAAHHHHHHH
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Administrator

See my post here.

Edit: As stated after my post above, new deadline is 5/24/10 and get it done/show activity or run the risk of getting disqualified.
    Last edited by zeroality; 05-18-10 at 01:53 AM.

Administrator

Forfeited Mediocrity_Incarnate as it appears he hasn't logged in since 5/15. This is the last round before the finals. The top 3 records will make it into the finals, for a round robin. If there's a tie then I will decide what to do - probably let the 4th one in for single elimination finals.

Thankfully, I was paired against Shadow_Rukario this round so I was able to forfeit without affecting who makes it into the finals. He was in, win or lose. Good luck everyone, deadline is June 3rd.

Latias is now Uber and this goes into effect immediately, starting with this round. Latias is NOT allowed!

Edit: Just looked at the standings, and if my math is right then it is impossible to have a tie for who makes it into the finals? Since IB and MI are paired up one is going to have a better record than the other.

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Lost to XTS 2-0

I had to remove Latias from my team, which left me with an empty space that I had to fill... I guess my choice didn't work out.

And, I do believe that puts me with SR in the finals.....right?
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    ― Douglas Adams

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" - The Doctor

Administrator

Yes it does, the third player in the finals will be the winner of IB vs MI. Looks like IB might win it by default, I haven't seen MI on here in forever.

uh-ohs

Not till he clobbers me

Administrator

Hey, good to see ya back.

aut vincere aut mori

You are going to need to forfeit my brother.

Administrator

Finals are up, and I gave 2 weeks for deadline but please don't be lazy. Get them done as soon as you can.

And....beat SR in this, too. After the hole I dug myself into at the beginning with the switch-rapeage I really didn't expect to pull it out, but I'm definitely not complaining. Starting to sound like a broken record, but again, great battle.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    ― Douglas Adams

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" - The Doctor

Administrator

Well, what a crappy way to end this but ImmunityBow is on vacation for a month so he won't be able to get this done. After forfeiting IB's matches, XTS comes out on top in this one since he beat SR.