+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Shiny Topazmon

Valued Topaz Contributor

Thats what she said

(wont put normal arcanine)

(wont put normal Ninetales)
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Thats what she said

Round 13
    I dont think there is much actual "reasoning" with my vixun with the ninetails colors too...but I made it just so there is more to choose from.

My ninetales scheme

My other, the vulpix theme.

I've been having a stressful week, so these aren't my best, though if u like em Great

"the eyes on the green one bug me. Is there some color idea or even if I should change it?

"same with the Stribra, I was havin hard time with him"

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Simple Stribra should be simpler.

Couple of possibilities.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    ― Douglas Adams

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" - The Doctor

Thats what she said

Round 14.
    Lately I've been making 2 of each, idk exactly why...but I just cant decide on one or the other, so I make both.

(Original)

or

Thats what she said

Round 15
    I'm about 3/4's done!!!!

(Originals)

(Totally serious, this shiny reminds me of an orange cream pop)

Thats what she said

Round 17
    (only cause I can't post all of these in the 16)

Administrator

You may want to start narrowing down your sprites to the ones you like best as we may not be able to include 5 sprites from the same person in a single poll. Others have to be considered as well.

Administrator

Why not include 5 sprites from the same person? Unless there's more than 10 option's I don't see what's the difference of having 5 by one person or 5 by 5 people. Considering that shinies are recolours, too.

Administrator

That's why I said "may not be able to" because if it goes over 10 then duplicate sprites will be the first to be cut out, in interest of fairness to all users.

Better Than That Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    Holy shit that's awesome.

Administrator

Wow yeah that gets my vote. Badass Typhinda shiny.

RPG Administrator

Wow, that one is kick-ass!
    NINJA! <-- Click here for Profile.
    Over here is the thread.--> ADVENCHA'!

Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Black Temple Gaurdian 750 View Post
    Holy shit that's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroality View Post
    Wow yeah that gets my vote. Badass Typhinda shiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by NyteFyre View Post
    Wow, that one is kick-ass!
    Thanx. This was one of the funner ones. As of everything, there are fun ones and not so fun ones...*stares at stribra & firant*

Quote Originally Posted by zeroality View Post
    You may want to start narrowing down your sprites to the ones you like best as we may not be able to include 5 sprites from the same person in a single poll. Others have to be considered as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
    Why not include 5 sprites from the same person? Unless there's more than 10 option's I don't see what's the difference of having 5 by one person or 5 by 5 people. Considering that shinies are recolours, too.
    I know what you mean zero, but the reasons why I've been doing this, is I haven't seen many of some of them. I dont wanna sound mouthy at all, but if there is less than ten with everyone, I think I should be able to enter more than one. U know? And also, when they are fun sprites, I get carried away...I also just dont wanna see em go to waist. *looks at my tellure and leoracle* (Im fine about that loss now, I was kinda sad, but oh well I just am scared of it happening again. )
    "(You can do any you want.) We'll just choose the ones we like best at the end (a good idea has been to put a red nose on Caribrisk). We're not implementing them for the demo, so there's no hurry." Immunity Bow
    I am gonna try this one again, but he is actually tougher than he seems. (To MY thinking)
    Last edited by Quinn; 04-26-10 at 10:20 PM.

Administrator

As I said in another post somewhere, we will allow multiple submissions per person but if the choices are more than 10 then multiple sprites will be the first to get cut to make room for everybody's sprite(s).

Better Than That Guy

I say we also need a minimum of 3 complete lines before voting.

I REALLY!!! the darker purple one! the colors sem natural for it.

Thats what she said

Round 18

Dont the colors on the one below look familiar? They should be. I took both shiny and normal leafeon sprites and used there colors. I started with the shinies leafs and the normals body. I then took the normal leaves and shiny body and put them in at around 35-45 opacity so it would have a slight diff.

I would have put Engil and Benengil up, though I'm trying to find a good color for Engil's belly. I dont want it purple like it normally the change would come up as. So I'll have those for sure tommorow.
    (Also to get off topic, I was wondering, using photoshop, how do I splice and rotate? I tried with "hiker clauses" arm, but when I confirmed it, it gave it a smooth edge, and I didn't like it. Any help...PLEASE?!?!

Thats what she said

Round 19.
    This was a slower one...I didn't ge to much done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    (Also to get off topic, I was wondering, using photoshop, how do I splice and rotate? I tried with "hiker clauses" arm, but when I confirmed it, it gave it a smooth edge, and I didn't like it. Any help...PLEASE?!?!

Purple Belly or pink-ish belly?

BLUEEE!!!! Loves it!

Thats what she said

Round 20!?!?
    (this is takin some time, lolz)
    I couldn't post yesterday...I was SOOO dilated from the doctor, I couldn't see anything. Words were just jumbled colors...and I still tried to do some of the sprites.
    This is the one big one I did when I couldn't see....I had to zoom up so much on the pixel it took the screen up.

...Now to get back in dex order...

Now for these 2, how they correspond...I didn't think of that when I was making these...so they both have a shade of green. Since that is the case...though I love to win some of these polls, I am actually hoping (if these win) it would be one OR the other. They just dont go together, but they might with someone else's.

Thats what she said

Round 21
    Though lapras's shiny doesn't have a shell color change, I did one for sirene.

(same color < or different color > ?)

(I filled your request, IB)

I might make another one of these dogs, but I can't think too much on them right now.

Thats what she said

Round 22ish
    I couldn't fit these in 21

Thats what she said

Round 23
    I've got like around 5 more to do!!!
    Since I am almost done, I went back to my others and looked to see if I could (and wanted) to change any, so here is ANOTHER spidream (not to replace the old. Also, it would also turn to my blue arachmare, kinda like the light yellow charmeleon to black charzard.)

yet again, not to replace my Round 21 dogs, but a second line 'em

Now to actually get back on the dex order...

I cheated on the blue. I used the hue and saturation bars though it looks actually quite decent, to my though.

Thats what she said

Round 24
    (Hopefully you can see the darnkness difference on the flintusk)

I LOVE THIS DUDE!!! HE IS SO AWESOME LOOKIN'

Last edited by XTS; 05-01-10 at 09:53 PM.
    "A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
    ― Douglas Adams

"Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!" - The Doctor

Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by XTS View Post
    I got the likings to this one,except the one color on the neck, but anyways, good job "keep em commin, like me" lolz.
    (5 more till I'm done!!!)

Also, it is time for me to say this, since I am far enough
    * Mewlover, you should create the Kuranpu to go with the Unicrown. I saw someone said that a while back. I was actually gonna do it myself, but it was your color ideas, so I think u should do the honors. I will see what I can make to go against it, but I think the 2 should correspond.

That better?
    ― Douglas Adams

RPG Administrator

ehh, i don't think yellow really fits right there...try purple? or maybe gray?

Eh, gray is already there throughout and purple doesn't mesh well with red. I may try different purples to see if I can find something that'll work, though. In the meantime;

Kind of prefer the first one, but figured I'd post 'em both (can always separate the two if need be; currently one image)
    ― Douglas Adams

Double-post....

(currently 1 image)

How are those? *is now gonna start going through the whole Dex like Quinn did*
    ― Douglas Adams

Thats what she said

Round Final (25)
    This is it, here I stand. I'm the light of the world, I feel grand: Michael Jackson's This Is It.Jk. This is my last post containing Pokemon, unless I do revamps or something.
    ...so it took 25 rounds...who wants to pay me 25 dollars? jk...okay here's one, if we have about 25 women here... Yet again jk.
    They say save the best for last....well that doesn't apply to mine

(currently 1 image)

How are those? *is now gonna start going through the whole Dex like Quinn did*
    Good luck...it it tough. Though I say that, there are some really fun ones, like my "RAINBOW OF NIMBOLTS". That does remind me, to save some time, dont make ones that have "won" the polls. Tellure and Leoracle

Alright, now to get the final thing goin...
    I wasn't too happy with my Kunaiga & Allufang (I got the likings to XTS's too...I just saw it.)
    last night...I just didn't like the gray underbelly, so I did some reserch. I looked at some real saber tooth pics and finally decided to change it. it took one hr just to decide on this tiny change. Though, I was wondering does gray or the colored under belly look better?
    Gray? (in round 24)

or...
    colored bellies?

I'll get back on dex order.

Thats what she said

Round Final (25) part 2
    ...Only cause I could shove everything into the actual final.

( <oringinal)
    ...and finally KURANPU!
    now someone said mewlover should create one with his winning unicrown's colors...I am for that. I think that will be the best of all....that being said...I'M BRINGING "IT". this is my final shiny...so even though I am sure I lost on him, I am throwin 4 out there...possibly more...I kinda want Kuranpu's poll to have a perfect 10.

so that is it then...I might make some more of whatever...but right now, I'm just gonna look around for "my next job"...(Hopes to get into the move animations!!!!!
    For all who dont wanna look through this entire thread to find mine, here is the album...they are a slight bit jumbled, but they are still easy to find.
    http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/d...az%20Shinymon/ *Mewlover...when you make more polls, I suggest you use my album instead of searchin. It might take a minute or 2 to find whatever, but everything is there and it will save time.
    Now I asked this earlier, and RP, IB, and Zero said most of the comments will happen during the polls. That being said, I've noticed it's starting to happen again...so I ask...PLEASE COMMENT ON MY STUFF. I wanna know if something is "kick ass" *looks at Typhidna* or if something needs some changes. I got "win" in my eyes, and I've been preparing. I looked at each of my shiny sprites again, just to make sure I didn't forget something. That being said, I'm not too strong with just my opinion, so let me hear what you think.
    Yet again I say, good luck XTS, I'll be here alot to comment on your stuff. Make em good. ( I sound like I'm leaving forever, lolz)
    Last edited by Quinn; 05-02-10 at 09:45 PM.

....every pokemon except the Firant line. I'm going to kill Binary for coming up with that color scheme -.- Effin' impossible to recolor to a decent quality.
    ― Douglas Adams

Thats what she said

....every pokemon except the Firant line. I'm going to kill Binary for coming up with that color scheme -.- Effin' impossible to recolor to a decent quality.
    Like I said when I made him, he is alot harder than you think. That being said, I heard someone wanted a blue one, u could change it to that, or if u dont wanna do much anything to it, you could change pyreign's eyes to be blue like firants.

(is actually Seviper purple, but that's beside the point)

Not my best, but I'll take it. The farther along I go, the better these will be. I promise.
    ― Douglas Adams

Thats what she said

Idk why, but the eyes are slightly hard to see for the Ampure line. The Firrel line looks good though, except u may wanna darken the Final ev's eye color a bit more.
    The farther along I go, the better these will be. I promise.
    I cant wait to see yours

NOTE: all revisions will be done after I finish going through all these. More efficient that way.

....I don't know when these guys became patriotic. Originally they were supposed to be all-pink, but that failed hard. Ended up with red and white, blue was the only color I could find to slot in the secondary brown, at least without reverting back to the gray that I've already abused plenty already. It still looks good, I suppose, though maybe a sky blue might work better.
    ― Douglas Adams

RPG Administrator

The red's a bit bright if you ask me, maybe use a darker shade? and the blue looks fine to me, though the white i don't understand...

too many different colors -.-

Spidream line is giving me even worse fits (Arachmare has SIX yellow and greens, which means I'll have to either add in new shades to the colors I'm changing them to, or remove some shades to simplify it); there's just something about the Bug-types in this Dex....I'll get back to this in a bit, once I decide where I'm gonna go with Arachmare.
    ― Douglas Adams

+ Reply to Thread