+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seraph Concept Art (WIP)

Default Seraph Concept Art (WIP)

Okay so here is part of seraph. I want your feedback. Because to me something seems off. I have yet to put in the halo and hands and the only part that is really done is the head (except for the one eye, and some tweaks on the ear) I just don't want to finish it if I am not going to like if and especially if you don't like it. I kind of like the idea for the position. (His claws are supposed to be interlocked holding up his held while laying down on his stomach). Something just seems off about his nose too. (Sorry but it is hard to work off of a tiny sprite) Anyways I would like your feedback and comments. ( I am willing to scrap the idea for another one. I actually want to spend time on these things now to make them incredible and one thing I think I have improved on is making the eye blend in with the face more.

Administrator

I've never been a fan of watercolor-style art but it seems to be done well.

RPG Administrator

i'd say the nose needs a little less definition, and length, and make the eyes a little darker in color, to help them match better. I like the originality of the idea, but i need to see more before i can really say much....
    NINJA! <-- Click here for Profile.
    Over here is the thread.--> ADVENCHA'!

Okay so haha I forgot the wings >.<, just realized that but it is okay b/c I am completely scrapping the pose. I have already drawn up a new one and in my opinion it looks a lot better. This new one gives the impression he is flying ready for a battle. (not too familiar with seraph's personality but I think it would work) I will also try and do two. The more cell shading style and my own (painted) kind of style. Then you guys can choose what you like better.

and give im the halo and DONE DEAL!
    TRPG profile

3DS Friend code: 3711-7748-4916
    I has X, Looking for Y stones, will trade for good stuff.

+ Reply to Thread