+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Group: Topaz Personally

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Default Group: Topaz Personally

I think this is the first Group ad of its kind, so I'll just go with what I come up with.

A while ago, someone mentioned that it might be nice to have a place to discuss personal problems. Topaz Personally is a group designed to let you know more about the personal lives of some of the members of the Topaz community in an environment that may offer a new perspective than ordinary life. People can post information that they would not necessarily post on the forums, where not everyone wants to see it.

The uses that people can have for their personal topic can be different, ranging anywhere from a blog, to a Q&A (as mine is) or even just a place to rant every now and again and get opinions on decisions you have to make.

Obviously, care has to be taken on behalf on the individual to be discretionary with the amount of information that is released and the manner in which it is conveyed. These rules are laid out in full (which isn't very long at all) on the Group.

So, come drop in. You don't necessarily have to post anything if you do not want, but feel free to participate in the pages of others that allow it. Locate the link to the Group feature at the top of the page, and find the one with the outline and the question mark.

Hey sounds like a good idea but I don't feel like getting myself worked up about my bad gradutation day yet..

Valued Topaz Contributor

I apologize to whomever joins the group for my double-triple-x amount of repetitive posting. 1000 character limit doesn't allow for much when you're trying to summarize your novels. Sorry.

Administrator

I have increased the limit to 10,000 characters. I don't know why the default is 1,000.

Valued Topaz Contributor

Thanks, Zero! That definitely helps.

+ Reply to Thread