+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exams.

Valued Topaz Contributor

Default Exams.

We all hate them, and they're here.

I've got them today and tomorrow, and then I'm done for the year. (Thus, will be on more.)

Loving our school's policy of 'you only show up for the exams you take.' You don't have to get there until your first, and leave after your last. I'm exempt from a few, and only taking two each day. Today, they're the middle two. So, I get to show up at 9:50 and leave at 1. Tomorrow, I'm taking the first and last. So sadly, I have to get there at 8 and stay til 3:15, and just sit in the gym all day when I'm not taking exams. Yuck.

How are you guys handling yours, if you're taking them?

aut vincere aut mori

My school's got two days for final exams. They are both short days since we will only have two classes those days. The first day is block 2 and 3, while 1 and 4 are next. But I've actually done my finals for two of them, and one of the other blocks is the one I tutor kids during, so I don't even have to go to that one. I'll only have to do a final for Spanish next week.

Thats what she said

I actually got my last one of the year canceled. Instead our class watched G I JOE. The Rise of Cobra. It rocked today.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Administrator

Heh, exam period for me is resting time, for the precise reason of not needing to come to school when I don't have exams. That way I get all the time I really need to study. Summative period (which is more project and essay-oriented) is much more difficult.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn View Post
    I actually got my last one of the year canceled. Instead our class watched G I JOE. The Rise of Cobra. It rocked today.
    Hell yeah, that movie was awesome. I don't know how so many people didn't like it. I don't watch action movies expecting it to be Shakespeare (especially movies based off of comic books), which seems to be the mindset of a lot of people these days.

Secret Agent

My exams arn't for a couple of weeks. 2 a day.

I have first day off. Yay!

I'm out of it! hahaa!

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Mine dosen't start for a few weeks... but I have 6 exams over the two weeks. Only one a day, but with one day off.

I've finished all but one of my final projects for the actual school year through, so at least that's pretty much done with.

Thats what she said

I'm now out of it.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

+ Reply to Thread