+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No Topic thread (please respond to the previous post when posting)

Administrator

That sounds nasty Cynadile.

I had a long to-do list for the site/forums that I was going to try to get done today but I had to babysit unexpectedly. Hopefully I can get on it tomorrow.

Secret Agent

It sounds nasty but it is most certainly not. Have luck with your list!

Anyways, I just started playing Crystal again.
    Why won't the Sudowoodo move!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

uh-ohs

get the water bottle dude

somewho, sudowoodo is in my party ! i dont know how i got him, but i did

Secret Agent

Ah, yes. Now I remember. I lost Crystal a few years back, so I had to buy a new one. I quite vividly remember Red Gyrados.

Administrator

Only shiny I ever caught

Also, starting Thursday I will be away skiing for a week or so. I'm sure Badara, zeroality and ragingprimeape will do an excellent job of running the ship while I"m gone.

aut vincere aut mori

Aww lucky... I haven't been up since January.

Administrator

I can't imagine myself skiing, I can't even ride a skateboard.

So apparently Satan decided to check out our irc.

[21:08] * Guest666 (Guest666@pchnet-916B2C9B.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #topaz

Am not interested in IRC so no idea what you're talking about.

Anywho, this reminds of the guests on the site I used to be addicted to. My little brother is addicted to it now, so much that in fact, that when he lost a "friend" on there, he abandoned his profile and started a new one! Not to mention the boy decided to visit two weeks in a row! Just because he wanted to get around being grounded for getting a D on something (I think a test or something)(Also reason I wasn't here last week, when family is around, I cannot rant).
    On another note, I miss cornbread, it's been months since I last ate it (how I miss it so...) *almost gags* Jeez, had I realized me talking about biology would bring that up, I wouldn't have posted that *almost gags again*.

Administrator

Cornbread is good.

I was cleaning out my closet and I found the collector's tin that I got as a bonus for pre-ordering Pokemon Emerald. I looked it up and it's not worth anything so I took out the stuff except for the Battle Frontier miniguide, which has nice pictures in it and gave it to my nephew. You'd think it was pure gold by looking at how he acted.

Secret Agent

I know people who get excited over little stuff like that. Don't you sometimes wish that you were still like that? Not a care in the world...

Anyways, I just got Soul Silver. I tried to buy a SLOWPOKETAIL but I didn't have enough money. And the Kurt wouldn't take all of my apricorns. Only one color.
    Still fun though!

I do NOT want to be like that. Then I'd be like everyone else at my school, and I do not want to become THAT. I'm hoping to get SoulSilver soon (maybe tomorrow if I'm lucky) because I need a new DS game. I'm watching TV at the same time as I'm using the computer. It's one of the crime shows I find so interesting. I'm not ranting because I just ranted on a different forum. *shrugs*

Secret Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario506 View Post
    I do NOT want to be like that. Then I'd be like everyone else at my school, and I do not want to become THAT.
    If you were THAT, than you wouldn't care, though! Oh, and I definitly approve of people getting SoulSilver. Johto is the best.

Does anyone know if a SLOWPOKETAIL can actually be bought or used for anything?

aut vincere aut mori

You can't buy the one from the guy in front of union cave, but I think you can get them from the shop in Mahogany before you and lance clean it out. They are basically just a selling item like a nugget or star piece.

Secret Agent

Was going to make a new topic, but decided against it.

3DS: Next Generation DS (http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/...announces-3ds/, lots of other places too)

What do you think? Maybe it could lead to 3D 5th Gen?

aut vincere aut mori

5th gen will be released in Japan this year, so I doubt it will lead to 5th gen, as the article there states that it will be coming out in 2011. Perhaps the next set will be featured on that platform though.

Administrator

Yeah, I think 5th gen is already in development so it most likely won't be coming to that.

Thanks to the 3 projects I've done this week, I now have $270 and change in my paypal account. If you didn't know, I'm saving up for a computer. Gonna get one from the Dell Outlet, which are refurbished or scratch/dent computers at discount prices. They all come with 1 year warranty so it's a good deal.

I'm eyeing the Pentium Dual Core 2700 with Windows 7 and 6gb of RAM. It also has a 640gb hard drive with dvd/rw. It doesn't specify video card but I'm sure it's at least 512mb. All that costs only $389.

So I need about 140 more to have $410, which should be enough to cover tax and shipping too. Can't wait.

I just ended a chat with one of their sales reps to ask if it was 64 bit Windows 7, as 32 bit can only manage 3.2-3.6gb of RAM (it will ignore the rest). It is indeed 64 bit so that means it will make full use of the 6 gigs of RAM!

Administrator

5th gen is coming out THIS YEAR!? Gah gah gah we need to finish Topaz off before it comes out, or... (Of course I'm being optimistic about how good 5th gen will be)

aut vincere aut mori

It'll be out this year in Japan, at least. I hope 5th gen turns out better then 4th gen, but yeah, you are right...

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ImmunityBow View Post
    5th gen is coming out THIS YEAR!? Gah gah gah we need to finish Topaz off before it comes out, or... (Of course I'm being optimistic about how good 5th gen will be)
    I don't think we need to worry about being behind. It might be a put off to some people but I think we might even gain a fanbase that we wouldn't otherwise (if we had released Topaz during 3rd gen) due to the nostalgia factor and style. Almost everybody I've seen diss the 4th gen has praised the 3rd.

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Agreed. It's not like ours is really a sequel to D/P/Pt anyway. We already missed the boat on that one.

My ex-girlfriend posted on her blog that she hates me and wants me out of her life. This was odd because until two days ago, I thought we were doing fine. O.o" It sucks because we have all the same friends, which makes this difficult for me to do what she wants. It looks like I have to survive another 3 months of stupidity until school is over, then we wont see each other much. >.<

Administrator

It took 4 years for me to learn this lesson but if things start going sour, it's better to get out early rather than drag it out and end up breaking up anyway.

Administrator

So my mom wanted this game, called Scrabble Slam which is basically a card game with letters on both sides of the cards. The dealer gets to spell out a 4 letter word of his choice with the cards then deals the rest out evenly.

Then after he says "go", the players play their cards to try to change 1 letter at a time to make a new word and you can go as long as somebody else isn't immediately putting down a card.

We got it and played one game, I won due to having least cards left over. Then I dealt and picked 'brig' as the word to start and said go after everybody was ready. My sister started bitching, saying I picked a stupid word. I'm like "nah you can make a lot of words with brig" and played like 6 cards in a row before they could even play one. They both ragequit. I'm like uhh, sorry. >_>

They're both intelligent but not as quick as I am. Oh well, I guess it will be fun for them to play against each other.

hahahh that game looks fun, but i live with a family of sorelosers(im prolly the guiltiest of this, but everyone else is bad too)

well, i figured this definitly didnt need its own thread, but ive been around you guys maybe long enough i can spill my guts
    so yesterday i got in a little accident with a friend of mine(i havent seen her in 8 years, and when i see her for the first time in sooo long, i ruin her car..... i think she hates me hahahah)... it got through to the family in i think it was about 5 minutes... the WHOLE family!(you know, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents) on BOTH sides, in about 5 minutes..... the damage really wasent that bad... just a little paint scratched off, and a little hole the size of a golf ball on her bumper. but ive been critical about it for the past 24 hours. ive been in my room, embarrassed to show my face to anyone, but i had family business and my parents just wouldnt leave me to sulk on my own. i personally think im a great driver, but i had one accident.... and if i do say so myself, i have a good excuse.. now EVERYONE thinks they need to give me advice about how to drive because i got in a little fender bender.

meh... just been a rough 24 hours......

the Dragon Master

could always tell them to back off a little...
    plus i'd like to know if you just recently got into a minor wreck how many crashes have the parents been in???
    (then tell them ur a better driver cause of this...)
    Xbox: Y2K Virus
    PSN: Ryu-Tenno
    DeviantArt: LordStephen

aut vincere aut mori

They'll back off eventually, trust me. The same thing happened to me like 3-4 months ago and everyone backed off after a few days.

Administrator

Fender benders suck but everybody is trying to give you 'advice' because they care about you and don't want to see you die in a crash. D:

Anyway this has been a rough week for me. I started having shoulder/neck discomfort which escalated into pain. I finally figured out that it was my new mousepad, which is too slick and was overworking my shoulder muscles. So I had to switch to my left hand for a few days so my shoulder could recuperate. I got rid of the mousepad, of course.

At about the same time, I came down with a sinus infection like I do every Spring and Fall. It isn't the pollen, but rather the change in weather (temp/humidity). Happens every year without fail but this spring has been the worst in over a decade. So I've been suffering from shoulder/neck pain and horrible sinus headaches.

Now you know why progress has been slow on the repository/site/forums.

Well, at least now I am an ambidextrous mouser!

the Dragon Master

better than what i can do cause i suck at being a left handed mouser...
    i can type with both hands quickly and easily but not use the mouse the same way...
    ever tried learning piano?? tis a bit harder than learning how to type....
    (and no i dont know how to play the piano all that well--self teaching only gets u so far...)

Good luck with that sinus trouble, do I know how that feels. *goes to turn on ceiling fan* God, it's hot... Living in the Southeast is not fun.... Of course I'm probably thinking this because of the dang cold spell we had in winter (Thanks a lot "Mother Nature") and because I.... *sniffs air* God, it's so hot it smells like something's burning. Like when I messed up my mom's toaster oven. It's not my fault I didn't know the stupid thing would keep cooking even after the time was up... All I can say is thank the heavens for smoke alarms or well.... Yeah.... My grandma (dad's side) owns a piano and plays at her church. :P My uncle (older one I think) can play that Charlie Brown music from the scene where they all dance. :P I can't play though and when my half-sister decides to try you want to cover your ears.... -.- I'm out of things to say, which is odd and not like me...

@ Virus, Ragingprimape, & Zeroality
    thanks for that guys your all right, it has been getting a little better

@Zeroality
    i KNOW! i seem to have sinuses suck... i have it all around this time too.... :/

@ Lucari506
    one of the MANY reasons i love Illinois
    its NEVER too hot or too cold here. its usually just right

the Dragon Master

southeast-too hot
    northeast-too cold
    west-72 degrees...
    between northeast & southeast--normal temperatures...
    (neither too hot nor too cold)

Administrator

I've lived in 3 of the hottest states in the US - Arizona, Texas and Florida. I've also lived as far north as Washington DC so I've been in relatively cold winters as well.

I have to say my favorite is Arizona, hands down. More specifically, Tempe/Mesa, AZ - which is right outside of Phoenix. The weather is so perfect 9 months out of the year. Not even Florida can compare to the winters in Arizona. 95% of the time, it's so nice after the sun comes up and you can still go out in a t shirt and shorts.

The summers do suck but that's what "staying indoors and blasting the AC" is for. You actually do get used to the heat after a while as well.

RPG Administrator

hey, what do ya know, it's me! :0 and my hair's straight! it's normally incredibly curly... ._.'
    NINJA! <-- Click here for Profile.
    Over here is the thread.--> ADVENCHA'!

Administrator

I wonder what IB looks like. >_>

You've all already seen my photo.

Cool shag 'do there Nyte.

RPG Administrator

thanks Zero! you should see it curly...

and yes, i too wonder what IB looks like. >.>.<.<

I also made this with Photoshop. it reminds me of me at times....
    NINJA! <-- Click here for Profile.
    Over here is the thread.--> ADVENCHA'!

the Dragon Master

nytefyre u look like someone i've seen down here in my city before...
    personally cant think of the name but maybe u should pm me your name and where u live so i know to rule out who i think it is...
    (at least the name anyway...)

i'll need to find a picture of me to post...
    so eventually ya'll can see what i look like...
    (my computer has them somewhere just need to find them)
    Last edited by Merlin; 04-21-10 at 07:38 PM. Reason: remembering something....

Not your grandma's nerd

Hey everyone. Sorry for not posting/being active much; I've been busy with getting ready for college finals, so I have little to no time to post/contribute to the project. They'll be done by the second week in May, though, so I'll hopefully be able to post again after they're done.
    Helpful tip of the day:
    Want to become a great PI? Always remember to zip up your pants.

Thats what she said

Pokedex dude, ur in collage? Nice. I can hardly stand high school lol
    that reminds me...I was actually wondering, I dont wanna give out too much info, but I'm wondering if there are people here that go to my school (except HavocWraith). All I'll say is I'm in upper utah and I'm a sophmore. How ironic would that be though, if someone here was like one of my best friends and we didn't even know the other was here.
    Another, Its not really a question...but I've said lately I've been busy at school work and a "desk" I'm making...it is almost done!!! I dont wanna brag, but the stain and how it has came out is BEUTIFUL!!! I'll post it when I've got it all assembled again. Its getting a coat of laquor on it, but it is SOOOO close and I think you will all be surprised what this "little sophomore has done". It's shorter than me, but it is all together, a decent sized desk.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

uh-ohs

I dont know anyone who lives in Utah. Not me and Rage thats for sure.

Changed my sig in honor of the coolest movie ive seen in a while: Kick-Ass!

K I'm playing around with images and posting them on thread to see if I finally figured it out, and I'd like like to see what you guys think of this anyway.

+ Reply to Thread