+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: No Topic thread (please respond to the previous post when posting)

Thats what she said

Alright, I'm finally back in business. I've been busy with homework for the past weeks. (I was and still might be swamped) I finished all of this weekend's, and I wanted to make up the time I had missed. I DID ALOT!
    1st. I worked a tiny bit on the Kraklaw pixel-over sprite
    2nd. I also worked a bit on the possible Scorchion sprite. (PLEASE, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!)
    3rd. Goes kinda with 2nd, but I also started a quick color on it. (It SUCKS)
    4th. I worked with Hiker Clause's Sprite. I added some fluff to his hat, so hopefully It doesn't look like it is falling off.
    5th. Did some little changes to the "Odd Couple" sprite.
    6th. SHINIES! I made (oddly) ALOT more shinies. I've noticed not many people have made any in the past bit, so I started that up again, so we can fill more slots when their polls happen (instead of having only like 2 different ones)
    7th. Edited the Shiny Dolphure sprite that is winning. I talked about it, and now I gave a quick edit to the eyes, so they contrast a little bit more.
    8th. Finished Hiker Clause's outside house.
    9th. I made a tree pot I will wanna get some feedback if I should use it for inside the house, though you can't know what yet.
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

"We nicknamed her Bean"

...wish I wasn't swamped anymore. *jealous*

Two things:
    1) Someone PLEASE play the gym leader amazing race with me. I like saving all of my favourites, but it's going very slowly and that's making me sad. Hit up the games board!
    2) I don't know if people check to the Groups anymore, but I did make that personal life group that people were talking about months ago. Only rp and I have actaully been on as far as I know, so I'll just mention that it is there for you to use if you so wish.

That is all.

Thats what she said

I dont know what the race even is...sorry.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

"We nicknamed her Bean"

Wow, I thought that was clear. O.o Here it is:http://www.pokemontopaz.net/forums/s...s-amazing-race

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Reliability View Post
    2) I don't know if people check to the Groups anymore, but I did make that personal life group that people were talking about months ago. Only rp and I have actaully been on as far as I know, so I'll just mention that it is there for you to use if you so wish.
    Groups aren't really visible on the forums so I wouldn't mind if you made a thread about yours in General Discussion. I didn't feel that any of them were active enough to warrant drawing more attention to the Groups feature.

Thats what she said

I had the Coolest thing happen in one of my pokemon games a couple weeks ago. (I kept forgetting to post it). So in my XD game I've got a venusaur vsing something, and I was getting "murdered". I was so close to victory (opponent had about 50 HP left, last pokemon, but had a about 3 "double teams") and my venusaur was at strong health, but poor status. He was asleep, infactuated, AND confused (the only time that has all happened before). So as I went on, he started eating my health and I couldn't do anything. So, I'm about 1 or 2 hits from dying (he is my last as well) and for once, the pokemon "god" helped me. I chose frenzy plant, and it all began. He woke up, then I can't remember which order, but his infactuation didn't do anything, and the confusion failed, and though he had all those double teams, I saw the animation start and I about passed out. Most of the time, confusion and stuff is always against me, but this 1 time, I had everything on my side. It was "WICKED".

Thats what she said

(Im starting to get annoyed with this edit stuff.)
    I said about a month ago I would so ya'll me with all of the wood projects I made this year, so here it is.

everyone makes just a nightstand, but not me. I made 2 desks, and a "different" nightstand with screen printing on the top. ( Below Makes me laugh!!!)
    Last edited by Quinn; 06-01-10 at 05:53 PM.

way to go! I just went mudding with James, we got stuck! up to the door handles in a puddle, we didn't think it was that deep. Oh my heck it was fun! We had to have this guy in a chevy pull us out. it was awesome!

Administrator

Those look excellent. I wish my school had a shop class ):

At least I got to build sets for the Show.

Thats what she said

that sucks that yours doesn't have a shop. (Ya'll know what I look like now, with the fro going on (It can get so much bigger). But ya, at least you did build something.

Thats what she said

so my day just KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!! *says with alot of sarcasm*
    I get a tooth ripped out of my face in about 15 minutes. I still have 1 baby tooth, and it wont come out. So I getta have it taken out!
    ...this day just keeps getting worst....

Administrator

I had an impacted wisdom tooth. They had to put me under, cut my gums open, and take a drill to break up the tooth then extract the pieces.

They said that I screamed so loud (despite being under anesthesia) that I hurt the dentist's, the nurse's and the anesthesiologist's ears.

Count your blessings my friend.

Thats what she said

lol. thats gotta suck. Though that wasn't the only thing making my day bad, there was alot of stuff...

Thats what she said

A bit late for the edit...whoops
    I've been kinda depressed lately.

I will admit, I kinda sound "drama-queen" like, but its just LOTS of smaller issues combining.
    Last edited by Quinn; 06-08-10 at 06:41 PM.

Administrator

I think your problem with trying to do things around here is that you're trying to do too much at once. You're all over the page and need to take a step back, assess your strengths then work on areas which support those.

For example, you are trying to create complex animations (title screen) whereas you would be better suited working on things that require organization and setup. Shiny polls are a good example and I'm hoping you can head up the voting process for the returning Pokemon sprites as well, once we get more votes in to determine a course of action.

Once we get more stuff up on the Repository, it'll be easier to organize and execute sub-projects based on what we need completed for the demo. I haven't had much time lately to get the ball rolling in that area but I've finally finished most of the forum skin at Pokemon Online and will be focusing on this, so I'll let you know.

sorry I've been absent. I thought summer would slow down but it hasn't. I've been dragged into somethings. I made the mistake of restarting my FFIX game and have found myself absorbed in that, *I'm on dics three within the week of broken playtime. around 13 hours with huge coverage of side quest and chocobo hot and cold game. My art has been set back, I no longer have a clean sketch pad in my possesion. I haven't slept well in the last week and a half. but as soon as I get my new sketch pad I'm sure I will have a splurge of drawings, plus concept art to let you all in on.

Thats what she said

yah. Long time no hear, again
    like on the last day, I got caught up, so I couldn't come out again and talk more....*tear.
    Totally serious, I'm kinda bored right now. I haven't had much to do, including here. The title is a waiting, Santa is a waiting, Odd couple is waiting, Shinies need some time to catch up, I dont think there should be more polls for a bit. We should finish the currents, and the returning sprites are in debate right now, so I dont even know if I'm gonna get that job.

oh I know...
    I'm just overwhelmed at the moment. So the week James leaves to go caming, my mind decideds to get into the habbit of giving me anxiety causing dreams. I can't call James, he's out of service range..... oh this week has been so bad. but I got to see him today...for about 15 minutes..until my dad asked for some help on the car. there goes my boyfriend for the night! lol!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by HavocWraith View Post
    but I got to see him today...for about 15 minutes..until my dad asked for some help on the car. there goes my boyfriend for the night! lol!
    CLEVER father ploy eh?

Thats what she said

E3 COMMING IN 1 1/2 days!!!! YAHHHHHH!

Administrator

I just realized with that that I haven't been following the gaming scene in a long while. I got totally taken by surprise when Galaxy 2 came out. Reading the Metro newspaper and BAM!

I must be getting old... XD

Anyhow, easydown.info is my new best friend, though I can't do anything to do with javascript ):

Thats what she said

E3 TOMMOROW. OH MY GOD! ZELDA, POKEMON BLACK, 3DS....Gaming nerd overload!

Thats what she said

watching e3 right now!!!! go zelda SKYWARD SWORD!!!
    Last edited by Quinn; 06-15-10 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroality View Post
    CLEVER father ploy eh?
    Oh yes it was! lol. but the car got done faster. they even fixed the riding lawn mower. *REJOICE!* I have a three level lawn with some good distance area between fences, and the hills are a pain to use a push mower. I'm tough but when you put heat into that mixure, I get into trouble, cause I don't stop then I get heat exghustion. then I get sick and it just such.

BTW, go a new sketch book. I have two projects to do then I can hustle on working on concept art for you guys again.

Thats what she said

I dont know if there any other nerds like me out here, but check it out
    http://e3.nintendo.com/
    zelda skyward sword
    mario sports (something)
    wiiparty
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    LOLZ....the 3ds thing with the creators is LAUGH OUT FUNNY. AND THEN THE WOMEN ALL COME OUT.
    Last edited by Quinn; 06-15-10 at 05:19 PM.

Secret Agent

So much good stuff at E3!!!

Thats what she said

I know. I'm just wondering if they will talk about black and white. Though they didn't put it in the big confrence thingy, they didn't for pokepark either, and thats now on the site as well. How it is now though, I'm starting to question. (they did say they would have something on it on the e3 site though)
    Totally serious, as much as I love zelda, this new one is scaring me a bit. I mean a flying bug item? A whip? I'm kinda iffy. One thing that pisses me off bout it though is graphics. I wanted it to be "more real" than twilight princess, and with those awesome controls now, why did they return to a cartoonish look? Who knows though, it might become one of the best.

Thats what she said

does anyone by chance know about RPG maker 2003? It keeps annoying me saying sheets can't import.

aut vincere aut mori

Why are you using 2003? XP has better resolution and is more flexible with Ruby integration.

Thats what she said

because I cant get xp for 2 reasons. 1, (I think) it costs, and 2, its screen resolution is too much. It wont download. (I survive off of a notebook)

Thats what she said

still kinda wondering with the rpg problem...

I'm a topaz fan, but I gotta admit, when I saw this, I was awestruck. This is cool
    http://pokemonacanthite.com/images/m...erlakeCity.png

Administrator

There's no reason you can't be a Topaz and an Acanthite fan! I certainly can't wait for both.

Fangking used to map for us too

Thats what she said

If I could, I would start. I know that isn't much, since it is only words...but I can maybe make those other thingy pngs.

Thats what she said

alright, I couldn't hold this back. Its also on the "you laugh, you lose" forum game....
    In the arceus theme, there was someone who posted there.
    Quote Originally Posted by kisskiss5863
    Kanye: Yo Arceus, I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but Giratina had the best Battle Theme of all time! OF ALL TIME!

Administrator

If you do anything in RPG Maker 2003, you won't be able to share the work with Badara since he uses RPG Maker XP.

Secret Agent

Finally finished with final exams... FREE FOR...less than 2 months...yay...

Things I don't like/things that irritate me:
    1. Short summers
    2. People who mispronounce my last name
    3. People who drive too fast (everyone)
    4. People (in general, but there are some that I can live with)
    5. Bad video games
    6. Project/lab partners who have me do all the work (about half)
    7. Project/lab partners who try to help do the work but fail at it and make me wish that I had done all the work (most of the rest)
    8. "Hidden symbolism" in books (my teachers could probably find it in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! Yeah, right)
    9. People who can't admit/don't realize that they are wrong when the evidence is right in front of them
    10. People who know that they are wrong, but can't just say "I'm sorry, I guess that you really were telling the truth" or "You were right"

Thats what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndadile View Post
    Finally finished with final exams... FREE FOR...less than 2 months...yay...

Things I don't like/things that irritate me:
    1. Short summers
    2. People who mispronounce my last name
    3. People who drive too fast (everyone)
    4. People (in general, but there are some that I can live with)
    5. Bad video games
    6. Project/lab partners who have me do all the work (about half)
    7. Project/lab partners who try to help do the work but fail at it and make me wish that I had done all the work (most of the rest)
    8. "Hidden symbolism" in books (my teachers could probably find it in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! Yeah, right)
    9. People who can't admit/don't realize that they are wrong when the evidence is right in front of them
    10. People who know that they are wrong, but can't just say "I'm sorry, I guess that you really were telling the truth" or "You were right"
    hehehehehe. Lolz. that gets me laughing...though I bet I'm up on that list

Secret Agent

A few more:
    11. People who don't realize that humans ARE animals
    12. When my video game cheats
    13. Hypocrites who hate hypocrites
    14. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie (they almost ruined the book for me)
    15. Professional comedians who laugh at their own jokes
    16. That girl on Mythbusters who they hired temporarily because Kary was pregnant
    17. People that ask the same question over and over again
    18. People who laugh at the same bad joke over and over again (and obviously think that it is hilarious)
    19. People who don't even try to use good grammar
    20. Anyone who tells me that I need punctuation at the end of these lines

Thats what she said

hahahahhaha...."you laugh, you lose". I lost. (Yes I know were in the No topic thread)

Secret Agent

My brother wants to play topaz, but won't join the forum. Hm.
    I think that it is time for an SOT.

+ Reply to Thread