+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: No Topic thread (please respond to the previous post when posting)

YES!!! I GOT IT!!! so what do you guys think about that?

Administrator

You should put this in "Cafe Topaz" since it's art. In any case that looks amazing.

what's 'Cafe Topaz'?

Nevermind, I found it!
    Last edited by ImmunityBow; 04-26-10 at 03:31 AM.

Thats what she said

I'll check out Cafe Topaz (or just look at em tomorrow in photo, which you should bring your DS for )
    Totally random, I think I am the youngest person here, I'm a "squashmore". (Though I am the Shit at most recoloring now. Since kindergardeners could even do it.)
    DO U LIKE WATER????? then u like 75% of me.

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Secret Agent

Changing topic, I've been studying for AP Bio for the last month. It is getting sooo boring. I wish it was summer. Except I hate hot weather. I wish it would snow. During the summer. Which I wish was now.

Currently, I am attempting to stall. As soon as I leave the computer, I shall take a practice test. Happiness. Lots of joyfullness.

120 questions. 120 questions of doom.

EDIT: What is this? Only 100 questions? You have no idea how happy I am now. Seriously, though, its kinda weird how excited I am. And yet here I am. Stalling again...
    Last edited by Cyndadile; 05-02-10 at 06:22 PM. Reason: YAY!!!

Thats what she said

a friend of mine is in AP bio. He is stressin out too...but it should go fine if you just take it calmly.
    I had the funniest thing happen today. So during my first period my friend brought a pixie stick. now as most people know, you can puff and snort that candy stuff...all it is is sugar. So I wanted to take a go at it. So I took some and snorted it....OH MY GOD...PAIN! so my one side of my face is just same, but the other side, I've got this bloodshot eye, and my nose was all annoying (of course). Then something even weirder started happening, my one eye was dialating slightly. So I had this big eye and this normal eye. I had to go to health class and I can't go in there with this eye issue...so what is my way out? Evening the eyes of course...I got some more and as much as I hated the pain, I went again to even myself out. Then even after that, my eyes did the weirdest things. 1 minute one would be bigger, and the next minute, the other would be. IT WAS HELL!!! It all wore off right before we got out though, so I was safe, but that sugar freaking HURTS!!! lolz...

Water type is the god of all. Johto will always be the best region ever (though topaz's Caldera & Kirant will be 2nd)

Administrator

lol..

Dude

I just noticed this thread. Oh well..

So today in school, we had a surprisingly easy Religious Studies (or whatever you call it) exam. I thought I'd fail because I hadn't studied well, and I felt a bit depressed afterwards. Then, during the break, the 4 guys in my group (we study and do projects together) suddenly went all "u hav 2 organyz awr english project urself durp". Considering I still have a lot of stuff left to do, and exams to worry about, it really made me feel like I was under extreme pressure. So when I got home, I just slept and woke up at 8 p.m.. I've been working on just about everything I had left: Biology and English projects, 20 or so pages of the former's activity book to be done and the religion report which I hadn't even started on yet.

I feel much better now though, because: 1) I watched a single video on Youtube. It made me laugh so much that it was quite painful. 2) I had a chance to lay down on my brother's new huge-ass bed. (He's getting married soon). 3) I called the religion teacher today: He told me I got a full mark on the exam, and he suggested that I write a report about "laughing in Islam". Totally made my day!
    Currently: Playing HeartGold, studying for school.
    Shoddy Battle names: Solid Snack (Smogon University)

Thats what she said

I used to take religious studies, but then I broke from. I wont go into details, but I'm open for "most" every religion. I dont believe or disbelieve much, I'm just open.
    ...yah zero...I take it U've tried that once or twice as well? If I remember right you said u could smoke anything?

Thats what she said

I'm breakin some rules...I am grounded from net till tommorow or saturday...but it was for being at school for too long. My friends couldn't stay to help with a video, so I had to stay till around 5:30. I've stayed later before though? My longest was till 7:30, and that was makin my desk, which I'll be postin soon...It's been done for a week.

Administrator

lol strict parents

Thats what she said

yep...gotta love em :P. I found out I am grounded today too. Oh well...though I've never done a scratch sprite, I am gonna see if I can do that Krackaw, though if it turns out bad, no one wont ever see it.

Is there any one who knows how to get rid of an idiot quick and easy, but very painful? Quinn, you know who I'm talking about.

aut vincere aut mori

Uh, yell "look! A distraction!" And then run away. If you want painful, you could always throw something at the person.

Thats what she said

lolz. Which one? Video prod right? I know there are 2 annoying ones

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by HavocWraith View Post
    Is there any one who knows how to get rid of an idiot quick and easy, but very painful? Quinn, you know who I'm talking about.
    You're a girl so flirt with him then say "sorry not interested". >_>

Nick. that little.....
    I wouldn't dare flirt with him! he'd probalby try to hump my leg in the middle of class! He's crude and disgusting he talks about the grossest stuff and he's just a plain little pest

Thats what she said

...the sad thing is I could actually see him doing that, LOLz

Administrator

Haha. Yeah you gotta watch out for these teenage boy hormones.

Secret Agent

Nick. that little.....
    I wouldn't dare flirt with him! he'd probalby try to hump my leg in the middle of class! He's crude and disgusting he talks about the grossest stuff and he's just a plain little pest
    Say that to him. To his face. Then ignore him for a week. That should work.

If any of his friends are present (if he has any), that is all the better.

oh I plan on making a fool out of him soon enough.

Secret Agent

oh I plan on making a fool out of him soon enough.
    Sounds like fun...

He just feel back out of the chairs we have! LOL! AWESOME!!
    He also commented that 'Someones going to die today.'
    I quickly replied without skipping a beat ' Hopefuly it's you!!!'

Secret Agent

Something tells me that you had something to do with that chair incedent...

Anyway, here is a great story. I have a friend, we both have the same name. They are a strong person, you don't want to mess with this person. Anyways, the two of us were with a group of friends, and there's this guy I dislike with us. I throw a snowball at him. He throws one back, misses, and hits someone else. "Sorry," he says. "I was trying to hit [my name here]". "WHAT!" [guy with the same 1st name as me] yells. "No, not you, the stupid, [unkind], [mentally challenged] [my name here]," said [guy-I -don't-like]. (Toning down the language. And he seems to really believe that I am [mentally challenged]. What is he, then, if I have better grades?) But the damage was done. He was covered in snow and he probably wold have been beaten had we not stopped [guy with my 1st name]. To be honest, [guy with my 1st name] knew it was me from the start. The best part was, [guy I don't like] slipped on the ice and fell into what had to be the only non-frozenpuddle for 1/4 mile. All on school property, too. It was great.

Administrator

Gratifying.

It's rare to come across something that just works out for you like that.

Lol!!

Thats what she said

the sad part to all of this is I was recording for our video while this all happened. I wanted to see it so bad. Though nick, the bitch, tried to blame "me" while I was gone for being the crude one. I am a guy, I do talk about stuff, but I am not obsesive, I'm not "sick" like him....god.

He was like 'your friend is the one that is crude he swears all the time."
    I replied, "I've asked him not to say it around me, he doesn't. at least he's respectful to me.'

Thats what she said

...yah. I'm mean, like I said, I'm a guy. I've had my shares of talkin "stuff" to other guys. I cuss (I would think ya'll know that by now), but I dont often around people that dont like it....though I will admit, I do silip sometimes. They dont care, just as long as I'm not shooting em out like missles.

I don't mind if you slip, you usual try not to swear and be crude around me. Jason on the other hand is a problem, but I'd take him over Nick. Nick just pisses me off. I could really take his forehead to cheese grater.

Thats what she said

...so now that me and havoc have had our chat, NEXT SUBJECTS. who likes fluffy, rabid bunnies???? what about Jell-O ???? lolz

Jell-O is good...

Secret Agent

Agreed. I also like rabid bunnies.

Just thought of something. Try saying "Raving Rabid Rabbits" three times fast.

Seriously, try it.

Yes, you.

You are still not trying it, are you?

I need serious mental help.

Administrator

That scene in Summer School where Dave and Chainsaw pretends to get attacked by the 'killer rabbits' was hilarious. I need to give that movie another watch.

Thats what she said

I've never seen that before. I might rent it one of these times if I can remember.

Thats what she said

I was soooo annoyed at my computer. It wouldn't load the vanilla theme (which I always use), so I had to change to morning. Not to diss on morning, though I just like vanilla better, so I finally started going through hell to get it back. I uninstalled my firefox in the end, and reinstalled it, but FINALLY I'VE GOT IT BACK! (I hope for a long time)

computers do get annoying. but so does just about averything else

Thats what she said

lol, I can actually see reason behind that.

Anything made by human hands is flawed. Just look at how corrupt some governments are. XD I swear, my computer is so slow. THis is taking forever to type because my computer can't handle animations well. GAH, so many typos I can't see unless I stop typing! I really need to be active on the Internet on forums like this one. THey give a chance to rant and.. Well, I don't know what else to say.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario506 View Post
    THis is taking forever to type because my computer can't handle animations well.
    If you are using Firefox, you can get adblock and blacklist specific images. Chrome probably has an extension for it as well.

+ Reply to Thread